GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It all depends on the mood and size of the party. We had a bunch of dumb shit planned for our wedding and most of the party wasn't paying attention enough to care and I didn't really care either. If we attempted that and had the groomsmen/bridesmaids start shooting everyone with nerf guns nobody would know what was going on.
Perhaps we'll just play the song. I have a feeling it will be a wild party anyways.. open bar and younger crowd.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Perhaps we'll just play the song. I have a feeling it will be a wild party anyways.. open bar and younger crowd.
Thinking about it more, if the dj plays it when everyone is paying attention and it's early enough it'd be a good ice breaker.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Saw this on Facebook and got a huge kick out of it.

rrr_img_32778.jpg

opiate82

Bronze Squire
That would be way too weird man. Think about the emotional response everyone had to that episode, do you really want that vibe at your wedding?

Want to bring GoT into your wedding have a bedding ceremony instead.

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Interesting side note is that Egg is none other than Aemon Targaryen, or Maester Aemon of the Night's Watch, who is the brother of the Mad King Aerys who started the entire war. Hence his talk with Jon about how he knows how hard it is to adhere to your vows despite knowing your family's going through some shit.
You got more than just the name wrong moron, just stop now.

iannis

Musty Nester
Well, as the last surviving name-bearing member of the house I guess Arya probably has the right to change the house motto

"House Stark -- We wanna rock and roll all night, and party ev'ery day"

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was going to post this in the video thread.. but I think it deserves to be placed in a special thread.

There are no words. None.