GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I think that kind of looks like Mormont. It is probably Coldhands because the hands are black, but damn, that's kind of disappointing. Takes the mystery out of the character.

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's a white walker... what the fuck guys.

Why are they ending a trailer with someone non book readers (most of the viewers) has ever never heard of when they are going to think "oh shit a white walker".

I thought coldhands was a good zombie, not a good white walker...

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
If that's supposed to be Coldhands it looks different than I expected, sure... but why end on a random white walker?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Jesus Christ that Bran storyline is the more boring fucking shit ever aside from Tyrion on the river for 500 pages. I hope they skip most of that and give it the 3 minutes spread across 7 episodes it deserves.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Jesus Christ that Bran storyline is the more boring fucking shit ever aside from Tyrion on the river for 500 pages. I hope they skip most of that and give it the 3 minutes spread across 7 episodes it deserves.
We ain't gonna' see any of that Tyrion shit this season, I imagine.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Why did they begin Season 1 & 3 and end Season 2 with White Walkers?
Apples and oranges. Those scenes were actually in the books, and you're talking about the show and not trailers.

If it isn't Coldhands, it is certainly intended to get people talking about the possibility.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah right, one of the best storylines in the book. Bran is our best option to find out about anything first hand about magic, white walkers, children of the forest, the first men, all that shit.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Yeah right, one of the best storylines in the book. Bran is our best option to find out about anything first hand about magic, white walkers, children of the forest, the first men, all that shit.
I gotta agree. While I was mostly bored with Bran in the first and second books, his story has been steadily ramping up to the point where his were the best chapters after Theon in ADWD for me.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Apples and oranges. Those scenes were actually in the books, and you're talking about the show and not trailers.

If it isn't Coldhands, it is certainly intended to get people talking about the possibility.
If it is good enough to end a SEASON on, it's good enough to end a trailer on.

Nobody knows who Coldhand is and he really doesn't look like that.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I'd honestly be fine with skipping most of the stuff on The Wall and north of it, and if it wasn't for Iain Glenn and Selmy, everything going on with Dany too and just stick to 1 hour episodes of "Westros Politics Hour!".