GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
alright alright yuck it up at my expense, but when bran gets buddied up to coldhands through night's king and then jon thinks he is dead, i want you guys to admit you were doodooheads.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll make sure to have my laptop open and be playing Bejeweled during that scene in honor of you.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i will pass on the king bit, GRRM has taught me those guys dont live very long. an admission from you guys of doodooheadery will suffice.

Siliconemelons

I'm not sure what you're getting at? They have said many times already valar margolus means all men must die. It seems it is just a saying in their world, like C'est le vie/That's life.

There is a difference between burning people because the voices in their head tell them to and crucifying slave owners, not saying it is right, but Daenerys believes she is answering injustice with justice, not solely killing people on a whim. From what I understand her bothering you be seamlessly steamrolling the eastern continent was boring and drawn out in the book as well. But hopefully she is going to be turning her attention to westeros soon, not sure if you saw the preview for next week at the end of the episode, but she asks how large her army is/can she take king's landing so we're getting there.
Just from the show perspective, thats all I know.. IMO she has well enough to take down kings landing- but she may be holding off until her dragons are larger- I mean they are quite capable killing machines now- but some heavy spears can most likely still take them out...nothing compaired to what they would be fully grown- with three she would need a mere handful of men to just follow the dragon fire / napalm trail straight into the city and to the capital and claim it as her own... her problem would be keeping it, much like I feel keeping her current conquests can be difficult.

iannis

Musty Nester
When GRRM dies it will be revealed in his biography that one of his guiltier pleasures in life was to post on some internet backwater under the handle "Chuk Astr0creep".

That will be his final gift to you. To irrevocably blow your minds one last time.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
When GRRM dies it will be revealed in his biography that one of his guiltier pleasures in life was to post on some internet backwater under the handle "Chuk Astr0creep".

That will be his final gift to you. To irrevocably blow your minds one last time.
thats Lord Chuk to you!

Gruden

<Bronze Donator>

Books have been coming slower and slower since 1999/2000. Everquest released in 1999. Obviously proof that astro is grrm.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Nights King threw me for a loop but I'm okay with seeing it ahead of reading it.

My main disappointment is the omission of LF's, "Remember that, Sansa, when you come to play the game..." line. I can't believe they chose to cut out the show's namesake.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I picture him as a brain damaged Steven Hawking. Is that too much credit?

rrr_img_65671.jpg

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Has Night's King even been mentioned in the show?

Also, was Jojen warging with the lil babe at the end? Someone told me he couldn't warg, but how do you explain that seizure he had?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nights King threw me for a loop but I'm okay with seeing it ahead of reading it.

My main disappointment is the omission of LF's, "Remember that, Sansa, when you come to play the game..." line. I can't believe they chose to cut out the show's namesake.
Huh? Cersei is the one that says "When you play the game of thrones you either win or you die. There is no middle ground." to Ned Stark, and she said it in the show already. In fact the episode was titled "You Win or You Die".

Does Littlefinger say the line as well at some point?

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Has Night's King even been mentioned in the show?

Also, was Jojen warging with the lil babe at the end? Someone told me he couldn't warg, but how do you explain that seizure he had?
They showed him looking very pale earlier in the episode. It was just a seizure. Jojen isn't a warg.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
That's in the next episodes preview. Bran asks Jojen "Bro, do you even Warg?" And Jojen replies "Bro, do you even walk?"

Hodor.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
because when Jon rescues them from Craster's Keep, they need to be able to warn Jon about the Night's King and then Jon can unite the clans and oppose the Others and...

oh wait, Jon's dead.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Does Littlefinger say the line as well at some point?
Yes, I'm not talking about the win-or-die line.

Littlefinger_sl said:
"Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next. Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you. Remember that, Sansa, when you come to play the game."

"What . . . what game?"

"The only game. The game of thrones."