GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I cannot imagine Stannis will murder his only child . I don't think he would ever get over it and I know Davos would never forgive him. Only way I see her going into the fire is while he's gone and crazy mom agrees.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't think he gives a fuck about Davos' forgiveness. Really I can see him going either way, but I doubt he does it. It has been a while since I read it, but I felt like the last book ended with him in a real position to take back the north. He would have to be desperate to even consider that, and he is in the best position he has been in since he offed Renly at this point.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I'm not saying he won't/wouldn't do it, just that the folks who are totally confident that he will do it easily seem to be reading the character a bit off maybe.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm not saying he will give a fuck what Davos thinks but when you have alienated your most loyal followers you are pretty much done.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think the conflict with Shireen will be more with Davos than Stannis. I also think Stannis will lean toward sacrifice but Davos will save her.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah I can see that being the final straw for Davos. Isnt he off finding the Stark kid though? He may not be available to stop it.

Szlia

The biggest wtf is that the scene in the cell with Tyrion was the first scene he shot on his first day on the job! Way to not have an actor friendly planning guys!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Pedro Pascal_sl said:
Someone asked how I feel about Captain Crunch: I'm capable of eating an entire box of it without any milk. It is a sweet taste that is indescribable, Captain Crunch is its own flavor.
Imagine him saying that as Oberyn.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Thankfully, they even made a picture:

rrr_img_67651.png