Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Hey guys, what is Bronn's age?

rrr_img_67797.jpg

The Period from 3200BC to 600BC

rrr_img_67796.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I know this is a literal answer, but here's what IMDB said.

Jerome Flynn was born on March 16, 1963 in Bromley, Kent, England as Jerome Patrick Flynn.
That would make him 51. Damn, he's old.

Then again, Peter Dinklage will be 45 in a few weeks, so it all balances out. I guess.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah HBO's CEO came out awhile ago and said he encouraged people to share their HBOGO info with others. I thought it was pretty cool honestly.
Translation: We don't have any way of stopping you, but we hope that if we sound cool about it, you will feel guilty enough to pay. I don't think that HBO is just cool with people burning up their bandwidth and watching all their content without paying just because they know someone that does pay.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Translation: We don't have any way of stopping you, but we hope that if we sound cool about it, you will feel guilty enough to pay. I don't think that HBO is just cool with people burning up their bandwidth and watching all their content without paying just because they know someone that does pay.
Or maybe they figure the people who go through that trouble would more likely just torrent it without anyways, and it is better for them to view it on hbo go where they can cram their other adverts down your throat hoping to turn you into a subscriber.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Why not just stream it on one of the many sites out there? I use Project Free TV (popular with US Military in Germany).

dolaan_sl

shitlord
In the book I never really thought Stannis really bought into the Melisandre's religion, but used it as a means to an end.

If I am wrong I remember reading that to forge the flaming sword, whoever forged it failed multiple times until he sacrificed his wife in the forging. I assume this may be used by Mel someway to sacrifice his daughter.

I think that Stannis is all about right and wrong, black and white, so sacrificing his daughter will feel wrong. Killing his brother was right because he rose against him.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If something happens to The Little Princess I hope Patchface goes berserk and kills a bunch of people. Him not being in the show is a crime against humanity.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If they get more views to HBOGO they can make money off it easier. Of course they'd encourage people to view their content via their web platform instead of just torrent it.