GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Dany was good this ep, you should have picked a different episode to complain. I'll hate Sutekh until the day I die but he's right.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I'm still hoping they either leak or throw into a blueray the original pilot episode that had Tamzin Merchant as Dany and Jennifer Ehle as Cat. Tamzin may have been a crapshoot but Jennifer Ehle would definitely have been a better Cat. They even had a better Illyrio. The old pilot episode also had some flashback footage of Rickard and Brandon Stark's execution it looked like.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dany was good this ep, you should have picked a different episode to complain. I'll hate Sutekh until the day I die but he's right.
this was one of emilia clarke's most important scenes and she delivered her lines without any emotion, this was her best friend who she just found out was spying on her and almost got her killed. she should have chewed his ass out. nope, all she did was use that snooty voice to tell him to leave. boring boring boring. book daeny is becoming better than tv daeny and i hate book daeny.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
this was one of emilia clarke's most important scenes and she delivered her lines without any emotion, this was her best friend who she just found out was spying on her and almost got her killed. she should have chewed his ass out. nope, all she did was use that snooty voice to tell him to leave. boring boring boring. book daeny is becoming better than tv daeny and i hate book daeny.
Like I said, you're the only one dumb enough to not understand it.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
ok sand viper, you got me. i gave my opinion and you told me it was incorrect because it did not mesh with your opnion. lets move on.
It's not a matter of opinion. She's portraying the character how she's written, and doing it perfectly. You're just a moron. Then again, everyone already knows how stupid you truly are.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
She had plenty of emotion, I thought. She's a queen, the whole point of her arc is her becoming the queen, it wouldn't make much sense for her to start acting like a spurned teenager.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I've realised that I'm now Reek and George R R Martin is my Ramsey.

As I sit here twitching and shaking at all the shocking and bizarre things he's put me through. I am still loyal to his every wish and whim.

What is it you want from me next, my Lord?

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
She's a terrible actress, you're absolutely right. I also thought she was particularly bad this episode. She wears the same 3 or 4 facial expressions in every episode and is does a poor job bringing her scenes to life. She certainly looks the part, but it's a shame they casted someone so bad in such an important role.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great episode, but I found the Sansa switch flip too sudden and waaaaaay to obvious with her Maleficent wardrobe change. Her getting crafty and turning Littlefingery is supposed to be a slow burn, and they just jumped from her still being pretty innocent last episode to villain clothed and pure conniving this episode.

I wondered how they'd handle Mountain kersplatting his head, him punching it to a pulp from the bottom would have been really hard to portray "realistically". They found a great solution that showed what an absolute monster the Mountain really is.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Unbelievable. This story is so god damn hardcore. I'm actually far more messed up from this episode than I was the Red Wedding because Oberyn was such an amazing character. I thought for sure he was going to win and then kill Tywin somehow.
I "knew" he was going to win. It was destiny. Listening to him rant about his sister and her kids, though... asking who (while pointing at Tywin), I thought he was going to get in trouble after the fact. As I lay in bed last night, all I could think of if he just shut his fucking mouth, he would have won. His own showmanship cost him his life in the most unbelievable grizzly way.

When you first see the hand hit him and the teeth go flying, it was like a dream sequence. Like Tyrion was imagining a "worst case scenario" or something. Holy shit.
I imagine the feeling I had after watching that is what a girl feels after being raped. The self blame type of shit. "Why did I walk down that street when I saw those guys? I should have known!" He should have fucking known!

Ugh...

This definitely bothered me infinitely more than the Red Wedding. He was a much more interesting character.

Lastly, Sansa looked hot as fuck at the end of that episode. The necklace thing and black dress. God damn!
Aria laughing was the best also.

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
Daenerys' scene this ep was played really well. Once Jorah got close she held her chin up and never looked at him directly. She was also visibly quivering with rage. You don't always get an ass-chewing you expect, but you should also not wake the dragon.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
11:23pm last night

7I45J8d.png

And this is from Lena Heady's Instagram. Two months ago.

2DIxu9y.jpg

IObzMd1.png

bk3OIuF.gif

tumblr_n6is6f03dL1ruu897o4_250.gif

edit: OK last thing this post.