GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
CWU0mys.jpg

Kaita

Golden Squire
Is the show now caught up with Sansa / little finger storyline? I don't remember any further progress with them in the books.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Daenerys' scene this ep was played really well. Once Jorah got close she held her chin up and never looked at him directly. She was also visibly quivering with rage. You don't always get an ass-chewing you expect, but you should also not wake the dragon.
Yep. Chuk complaining about one of the most well-acted moments in the entire episode. Typical.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Is the show now caught up with Sansa / little finger storyline? I don't remember any further progress with them in the books.
Pretty much. We're in new territory more or less from here onward. Season 5 is going to be a lot of new stuff for several storylines, I'm guessing.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Littlefinger plotted with her to reveal herself at her wedding to whatever Royce she is marrying. I think that was about it.

masteen

N00b
She had plenty of emotion, I thought. She's a queen, the whole point of her arc is her becoming the queen, it wouldn't make much sense for her to start acting like a spurned teenager.
That queen just dismissed her only experienced advisor. She's now attended by two former slaves, a sellsword, and a knight who's spent his entire life as a glorified bodyguard. The pain she's got coming is earned for being mad about old shit.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You mean the disgraced former slaver who was spying on her for Varys? Those slaves, sellswords, and the knight have as much if not more experience than Jorah. She's fine.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've realised that I'm now Reek and George R R Martin is my Ramsey.

As I sit here twitching and shaking at all the shocking and bizarre things he's put me through. I am still loyal to his every wish and whim.

What is it you want from me next, my Lord?
I lost sleep last night, just like I did over the Red Wedding. My 70 year old parents watch this show, and get very distressed.

I just kept believing that Oberyn was going to win, even after he had his teeth knocked out. When his eyes started getting gouged, I thought he'd be able to pull out of it. I had hope right up the point that his head blew up.

I'm done with this show, I'm getting off the crazy train.