GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Sansa decided to be in control for once. Maybe the S on her necklace, was from "Stark". What I'm not sure is if Little-finger plans to kill the lord of the vale or not.
Why kill that which you can control?

She has it braided differently, but I'm fairly sure the hair thing is just the back lighting.
I'm pretty sure she died it black. Remember she's still trying to hide from Lannister spies. Added bonus, she looks more like her mom to Littlefinger.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm guessing the mountain is dead/dies too, but I don't know that it will matter because in trial by combat it is up to the gods if you live or not. Tyrion would be dead already if he was able bodied to fight, with his champion dying so does he.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
She (dany) is a teenage girl trying to play the role of a queen, with essentially no one at her side, she's trying to act tough and emotionless because she knows she can't get angry or sad or cry etc. I think she had the perfect amount of emotion shown + showing her holding back fake emotion. The scene was really well done. What's really strange is the complete lack of dragons in the past couple episodes. All we've seen is dorgon eating a sheep, they don't talk about Viserion and Rhaegal being chained up or anything, which it seems like they would be at this point in the story.
I am still waiting for Dany to just go bugfuck nuts like the rest of her family and end up a villain in the end. Cannot wait, hope it happens.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
You're forgetting that Selmy was on the small council, he's a bit more than just a glorified bodyguard. Both are fiercely loyal for different reasons: Barristan has a rod up his ass called honor and duty and Jorah is a lovestruck doormat.

What rung of the relationship ladder is "restraining order" anyway?

Man, that was like a kick in the balls even if you knew it was coming. Oberyn in the show was awesome and sucks to lose him.

Also gotta give props to Ramsay's actor. I feel uneasy anytime he is on the screen pretty much.

masteen

N00b
You're forgetting that Selmy was on the small council, he's a bit more than just a glorified bodyguard. Both are fiercely loyal for different reasons: Barristan has a rod up his ass called honor and duty and Jorah is a lovestruck doormat.
He was on the council that saw Westeros go 10 million in the hole to the Iron Bank. Before that he lead the armies of the Targaryens to glorious defeat, and saw the dynasty he was sworn to protect shattered. Definitely a guy you want as your top advisor.

Jorah might have had his failings in the past, but he was the only one with the stones to stand up to Dany and tell her when she was being an unreasonable cunt. With him gone, it's 100% cunt all the time, until even Mereen begins slipping from her grasp so quickly she ends up marrying a slaver and reopening the fighting pits.

Column_sl

shitlord
I knew something bad was going to happen to Tyrion. He went into that whole spiel about trying to understand God, and death then you hear the stones hitting beatles as he is entering the stadium.

Sucks that the show is killing off all the audience favorites tho haha, but that is how it should be. I'm really bored with everyone else except for the Hound, and Arya tho.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Can someone more clever than me explain the beetle metaphor please? I tried to follow it, but it went right over my head.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
RIP Ser Jorah Lord Protector of the Friendzone, Knight of the Hover hand, Defender of the "Wakandan, you just hit that?" death stare, First of his name to get cockblocked by a lizard and King of the Straight Guys Who Go Shopping With Girls
Well done.

Also Pycelle getting trumpeted off made me chuckle, the whole kingdom is underestimating that guy just as planned.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can someone more clever than me explain the beetle metaphor please? I tried to follow it, but it went right over my head.
Like Axeman said, or can be Tyrion showing that he has compassion for all things and wouldn't kill Joff.

spronk

FPS noob
grrm is the cousin Joff and book readers and viewers are beetles

joff is kicked by a mule (diabeetus) and dies before he can finish

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Deep down all Man wants to do is destroy life and exert his power over those he feels are beneath him.

OR

The tard is GRRM and the beetles are his characters.

OR

The highborn care little for the people they are set to watch over and will not hesitate to squash them, figuratively, for their own amusement.

OR

Kchunking beetles is fun.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The world keeps smashing down Tyrion even though he's pretty much one of the smartest, most compassionate people in the story and generally a good guy. He's trying to understand why, because he's about to be dead for no reason.