Gotham

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
After 3 recent great live action batman movies, 4 incredibly good batman games and a handful of stellar DC Universe movies centered around batman the last thing I care about is origin or pre-origin stories.

Just jump to him when he's in his prime and has already jailed the joker a few times.

spronk

FPS noob
they should make batman: groundhog day. old batman invents a time stargate to prevent his parents murder, but it leaves him trapped in a temporal loop where he keeps reliving his parents death. he keeps trying different things to stop them from dying but every episode ends up with them dying in new ways.

in the season finale, one of the crazy god like supervillains reveals he has been fucking with batman but he never broke. bruce wayne wakes up as a young boy the morning after the opera with all his memories intact and his parents still alive.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
they should make batman: groundhog day. old batman invents a time stargate to prevent his parents murder, but it leaves him trapped in a temporal loop where he keeps reliving his parents death. he keeps trying different things to stop them from dying but every episode ends up with them dying in new ways.

in the season finale, one of the crazy god like supervillains reveals he has been fucking with batman but he never broke. bruce wayne wakes up as a young boy the morning after the opera with all his memories intact and his parents still alive.
Thanks for spoiling the ending.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I'm intrigued by this show actually, most of the casting is good and if they treat it more like the comic Gotham Central I think it will do fine.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I don't have high hopes for this, so I can't really be disappointed by it. When is it supposed to air? I'm guessing fall

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean, it's just a cop show with some characters we already know, right? It's not just being made by Fox, but it's for Fox? So the budget should be nice. I dunno, I don't expect anything life-changing but there's no reason it can't be good. Curious to see how much effort they make to de-camp it. Is Two-Face going to be a mangled psycho? Or is he going to be a mobster with a scar?

geffe71_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_63532.jpg

rrr_img_63533.jpg

rrr_img_63534.jpg

rrr_img_63535.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
What the fuck is this shit. It's like fucking Muppet Babies: Gotham. The only thing that could save this abortion of a show is if Oliver Queen shows up and shoots everyone.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Looked fine to me, plus seems it got picked up for at least 13 episodes. Looks like Fox throwing some weight into the series order.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
So Bruce is ~10-15 years younger than all the classic villains? The other GCPD comic series was an interesting take on a crime procedural set in Gotham City... I think this is more interesting to the overall public than such a show would be, but I'm not sure how well 'lite' versions of the various villains works in this context as opposed to aiming solely for the mobster angle.

Column_sl

shitlord
I think it looks good, Batman has a shitload of different origin stories so the complaints that's it's different then before doesn't even make sense.

Too bad it's on fucking FOX tho, they make the best looking shows that get canned.

Devlin

Golden Squire
It's not a bad idea really.

Batman is a legitimate movie star entity now, they can't afford the budget of a Batman tv show that wouldn't just be totally horrendous so them going earlier and making it a regular sort of detective show makes sense.

It all boils down to the writers and actors at the end of the day.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I look forward to this being a good show that they will air out of order and confuse people and then eventually cancel once concsensus is that it's enjoyable.