Gotham

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
From the preview for next week's episode Fish is speaking to a Doctor Duhlmaker (Dollmaker) who is indeed the guy behind the organ harvest of the kids earlier in the season.

Caliane

It will probably also tie into the Arkham subplot, as an asylum would be another place you could collect up body parts of people nobody would miss. Like the homeless crazy people and criminals...
yeah, seemed like the obvious to me too.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well that was fucking awesome! that was the first time i enjoyed a scene with fish retard. thank you writers, THANK YOU! the red hood story was great and selena had a great line. the alfred's old friend subplot and penguin were decent too. all around the best episode of the season, maybe better than the episode with dan hedaya. more like this please.

Caliane

Decent job with the Red Hood.

Would have been MUCH better without the "this guy is obviously Joker" episode right before though. They probably did not intend for that actor to go at it so much, when writing the season, and thus the "we'll hint at it" interviews.
So all the Red Hood's laughing, and thinking they were invincible was more of a tease, until they got shot.

Fish is still stupid imho. Even more retarded, as yet again, we have no reason for her not to die. Oh, you are now even LESS useful to us alive? well, lets just keep you alive for some reason. Option 1 was, you die slowly. Option 2 was you die fast. How the fuck does gouging one of her eyes out, prevent either of those 2 options?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, but for once the stupid cow got herself in a jam that ahe had to suffer to get out of. And there is hope they fuck her up even more.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_91177.jpg
rrr_img_91178.jpg
rrr_img_91179.jpg

Black people in superhero comics are A-OK so long as they only have one eye...

Rais

Trakanon Raider
So she elbows the muscled help, pretty much takes him out. Grabs a spoon of all things, and takes out her own eye? Why not stab the other muscle in the neck with the other end of the spoon, then have her way with admin dude?
Oh wait. Let's have her take out one dude, and just decide to take out her own eye for no reason, and still remain prisoner. That's some retarded shit right there. Whoever wrote that into the plot of the show needs to be fired.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
So she elbows the muscled help, pretty much takes him out. Grabs a spoon of all things, and takes out her own eye? Why not stab the other muscle in the neck with the other end of the spoon, then have her way with admin dude?
Oh wait. Let's have her take out one dude, and just decide to take out her own eye for no reason, and still remain prisoner. That's some retarded shit right there. Whoever wrote that into the plot of the show needs to be fired.
She showed those men of will what will really was...

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I don't know what the hell they're doing with Barbara. I agree she came off super creepy in her scene with Selena.

I guess they're going to try and turn Barbara into a sort of mentor for Selena? They might be trying to show how she learns to be sexy/sultry (isn't that one of Catwoman's trademarks?) as opposed to a dirty street ninja from Barbara.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yes Selena/Catwoman is pretty well known for being able to seduce male goons into doing what she wants. Ivy as well but thats also half plant toxin doing the work.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought it was the best episode too but I didn't understand why Fish gouged her own eye out instead of the doctor. Barbara giving slutty dresses to pre-teen girls made the wife cringe.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did anyone else get a molesty vibe from Barbara and Selena?
I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I felt a bit dirty watching that scene on the balcony. I thought drunk Barbara was going to fuck that little girl.

It's funny that a lot of you thought the Fish stuff was good. I've been mostly ambivalent to it all season and kept seeing all the complaints about it here. But this was the first episode where I basically rolled my eyes all the way through her shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
her scene was only good because for once she got called on her leadership powers bullshit and got fucked up.