Gotham

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
I was pretty disappointed in the Fish character, like so many people it seems. Right idea, I thought, just the wrong characterization in the end.

Anyways Season 2, great start, very much looking forward to this season.

Batman is not your normal type of guy (duh) so Bruce as a 13year old is not going to be normal, be interesting to see him grow this season. lol at the actual code though.

All the key rogues are in place as well, really looking forward to a Penguin and Joker confrontation if it happens.

Caliane

Best part is, there is a time skip too.
He was trying to get into that door for OVER A MONTH. haha.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was kind of surprised he didn't have the idea of dusting it for prints/see what keys were pressed the most to narrow it down. Saw the amount of explosives they had planned to use and laughed thinking they may cave in the staircase & have to clear out all that crap.

Caliane

yeah. pretty sure a fertilizer bomb would be like the worst way to try blow a door. Huge volume of material needed, with zero directional control.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Especially if Alfred really is ex-military with obvious connections still to some of that world. Kinda surprised he couldn't hook up some more modern and controllable stuff to just , for instance, blast the hinges.

I am encouraged to see what looks like a full on set up for Court of Owls starting though.

Caliane

Especially if Alfred really is ex-military with obvious connections still to some of that world. Kinda surprised he couldn't hook up some more modern and controllable stuff to just , for instance, blast the hinges.

I am encouraged to see what looks like a full on set up for Court of Owls starting though.
yeah. or you know... jackhammer, blowtorch.. "blowing the door" is done in movies because of time. if you own the door yourself, you have time to do it right. and not destroy everything around and inside as well.

Ganthorn

N00b
yeah. or you know... jackhammer, blowtorch.. "blowing the door" is done in movies because of time. if you own the door yourself, you have time to do it right. and not destroy everything around and inside as well.
I was thinking the same thing. It is not like they are sneaking into someones house. He could find a million better options.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
I enjoyed S1 for what it was despite fish's attempt to ruin it.

Now that the court of owls has been confirmed I'm really looking forward to this season and EP1 was alot of fun to watch. I really enjoyed how Bruce handled not being able to get into the locked door by giving up and deciding to blow the door. When he finally gets in hey the passcode was your name dummy, good job!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That was weird...

Powered through this the weekend and today. Not sure I could have taken it week to week, but as background noise it was good.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Now that was a pretty dark episode...lots of dead cops
And Jerome is a pretty good "joker"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah, that was some fucked up shit, thought for sure those cheerleaders were toast, they actually should have been with the gas vapors and gasoline burns, anyone who has accidentally splashed gas on their hands would know what i mean

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
Awesome all the work they put into the first season is starting to bear fruit.

I don't think Penguin appeared once in Episode 2, and I didn't really miss him. That is a good sign.

I like the little touches (burtenesque) like the Reporters hair style near the end of the show.

I just know I am really going to enjoy the slow burn of the Riddler this year as he transforms into the comic book character.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
fuck. just when i was enjoying this season and starting to believe they were rebooting awesome, they do this shit and then fucking fish bitch gets mentioned again. these motherfuckers better bring back jerome

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I had a sickening feeling they were gonna pull a stunt like that. Really quite a shame since Cameron Monaghan did a bang up job with the part. The only consolation is that the Joker died a ton of times in the past and so finding a way out would be very much in tune with some of the late 60s and 70s Batman comics. (Where the Joker was clearly beyond Arkham Asylum due to the body count and yet needed a conclusion and so seemed to get killed rather than be locked up only to escape)