Gotham

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I liked Gotham better then Daredevil. I thought the scenes and feel of Gotham were spot on but Fish was shit. Daredevil was acceptable but pretty dry. At the end of the season in Daredevil I gave zero shits about every single character on the show.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
My issue with the show is that I didn't like Gordon, I don't like the actor, I don't like how they handled the character. He keeps doing some dumb shit, like all the fucking time...and for the incorruptible cop, he keeps breaking the law, and making deals with crooks.

I just found him so annoying, it ruined the show for me.

I did like pretty much everything else though...Alfred, Bruce, Moroni, Falcone, Penguin, Selena, Penguin and Bullock were all pretty good.

But when you have issue with the central character, it's hard to enjoy a show.
smile.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah it really irked the shit out of me how gordon was a huge fucking hypocrite. dude was giving everyone shit for being corrupt and he breaks every goddamned rule himself in the process of solving crimes. the worst is when he kept going to penguin for infoz and trading up favors. not only is that corrupt, its fucking lazy police work.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
bump for the season premiere tonight.
whoa, that was pretty fucking badass. i think they did their homework on the stuff that shitted up this show and adjusted. this one episode was better than almost the entire first season. though die hard batman fans are probably going to be rustled on how they turned gordon into a dirty ass cop.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
whoa, that was pretty fucking badass. i think they did their homework on the stuff that shitted up this show and adjusted. this one episode was better than almost the entire first season. though die hard batman fans are probably going to be rustled on how they turned gordon into a dirty ass cop.
As long as he gets in Dr. Courtesan's dirty ass...

Caliane

I don't know. seemed about on par.

I am not sure where they are going with this, at this point. S1 ended with Bruce and Selena murdering a guy...
now, we have Gordon going to a 13yr old for advice on working for the mob. lol? and Bruce telling him he should. lol? that whole conversation was odd. its about "honor" , and how it is demeaning to be working for the Penguin. totally removing/ignoring the corruption, victims, and being complacent in the crimes. It was not about if it was right or wrong to work for him, it was entirely about how it is embarrassing to work for him..
Barbara master criminal now. lol? Mixed in with the male population...
Though Barbara being Harley would be a reasonable/interesting take. Very twisting of the knife. like the Martha-Joker of flashpoint.

The entry code is "bruce". "worlds greatest detective" was pretty lol.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't know. seemed about on par.

I am not sure where they are going with this, at this point. S1 ended with Bruce and Selena murdering a guy...
now, we have Gordon going to a 13yr old for advice on working for the mob. lol? and Bruce telling him he should. lol? that whole conversation was odd. its about "honor" , and how it is demeaning to be working for the Penguin. totally removing/ignoring the corruption, victims, and being complacent in the crimes. It was not about if it was right or wrong to work for him, it was entirely about how it is embarrassing to work for him..
Barbara master criminal now. lol? Mixed in with the male population...
Though Barbara being Harley would be a reasonable/interesting take. Very twisting of the knife. like the Martha-Joker of flashpoint.

The entry code is "bruce". "worlds greatest detective" was pretty lol.
im probably wrong, but was the keypad in numeric only? was wondering if that was the trick in the code or a mistake of the show.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It had the same alphanumeric set up as a telephone
ok, then yeah that was pretty dumb for him not at least trying everyone's name first. i can understand he is still a kid, but alfred was right there and alfred is not a rambunctious kid.

Caliane

im probably wrong, but was the keypad in numeric only? was wondering if that was the trick in the code or a mistake of the show.
nah. had numbers.
QsGkDWB.jpg

Bruce tries 1012 first.
It appears to be nonstandard. which is interesting. 4 per key, with repeats to fluff.
Phone Key Pads
Normal is ABC=2, DEF=3, GHI=4, JKL=5, MNO=6, PQRS=7, TUV=8, WXYZ=9. With Q and Z being 1 on some phones.
Here appears.. AAB6=2, CDEF=3, GHI=4, JKLM=5, MNOO=6, PQRS=7, TUUV=8, WXYZ=9
ABMOU doubled.

"Bruce" is then.
2, 7, 8, 3, 3

If any of this is a reference to something, beats me.

Sevens

Log Wizard
nah. had numbers.
QsGkDWB.jpg

Bruce tries 1012 first.
It appears to be nonstandard. which is interesting. 4 per key, with repeats to fluff.
Phone Key Pads
Normal is ABC=2, DEF=3, GHI=4, JKL=5, MNO=6, PQRS=7, TUV=8, WXYZ=9. With Q and Z being 1 on some phones.
Here appears.. AAB6=2, CDEF=3, GHI=4, JKLM=5, MNOO=6, PQRS=7, TUUV=8, WXYZ=9
ABMOU doubled.

"Bruce" is then.
2, 7, 8, 3, 3

If any of this is a reference to something, beats me.

Good catch on the screwy letter layout, that is weird and I wonder if it had some meaning / reference...strange to say the least

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
The keypad in that picture has German letters. Each vowel has an umlaut next to it, and B has an esset next to it.