Gotham

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
thanks a_skeleton_03. fish mooney again. :(
we loved jerome, hated mooney. both died. who do they bring back? the worst character ever.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah, Jada isn't a great actress in the first place. Playing the role over the top makes her even worse.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
ya, she is really fucking bad.

Every actor in this show is good shit, besides Jada and Barbara.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Jerome will be back, fish is only around a little bit and from comic con the producers have teased that Harley Quinn is already in the show just not in character (or costume as they said) yet...only woman on show that is bat shit crazy enough to be Quinn is Barbara (yes different name but different universe too)

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jerome will be back, fish is only around a little bit and from comic con the producers have teased that Harley Quinn is already in the show just not in character (or costume as they said) yet...only woman on show that is bat shit crazy enough to be Quinn is Barbara (yes different name but different universe too)
yeah, she "should" be like 5 at most. She is usually notably younger then most of the others. Literally "grew up" with Wonderwoman and Superman as heroes. But, this show is certainly fast and loose with such things.

Aging up Ivy is just the most bizarre...

tyen

<Banned>
Naw, you bros got it all wrong.

Harley Quinn, yes plz.

gotham-season-2-fox-rise-of-the-villains.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this show got very gay. literally penguin and riddler are about to fuck. if that happens i am ditching this show permanently. its not getting better.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
It should be reiterated that the casting director should be given some sort of award. And I'm just talking about the women. Also, the show should move to Starz and all of the Batman villians are Jim Gordon's horde of bastard children.

Last edited:

tyen

<Banned>
riddler and penguin homo storyline was fucking horrible. fast forwarded through all those scenes.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
This season has gone off the rails. Did they change directors or writers or what? It's just a superhero comic book thing without any sense of realism now. Certainly not fun to watch.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I'm certainly having fun every time Barbara is on screen. I totally want her to be Harley at this point.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, glad they didn't wimp out and walk that back since she and Jim are supposed to end up together. She's become far more interesting and tolerable as a villain than when she was a mopey nag. I do have to wonder how much of this is a creative decision and how much of it has to do with the fact that Ben McKenzie and Morena Baccarin are dating in real life

tyen

<Banned>
glad the tetch storyline is over for now until he escapes someday.

jim, his dad, and the secret society is a good storyline, much approve.

penguin's gayness is hurting the show