Gotham

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wonder what there full plan going forward is for the series.

Gordon is pretty much a killer at this point. They really need to add someone like Azreal as a replacement batman, and have Bruce start his training abroad with the different masters.
I think Azreal maybe a bit too "high fantasy" for this show. They seem to be keeping it extremely basic with the heroes and villains in the show as just mostly everyday people.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Tenks

I don't know any reactions other than this community's but did anyone like her character? Did anyone think S1 was better than S2?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
heads up for anyone who still watches this show. they came back this past monday. it was a good episode., they introduced Mr Freeze and BD Wong as Hugo Strange. it was pretty damned cool. this is easily the goriest comic book show on TV now. not that any of the others are really gory to begin with.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought BD Wong was an interesting choice for Strange as I always remembered him as a wrinkly old white dude but I think he'll do well in it. He has a certain evil vibe to his character that will fit in well.

The ongoing quips about how to pronounce Freeze's name was kind of fun too.

Tenks

Yeah I thought the episode was pretty good. RIP show when Moony comes back.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I like this show WAY more than I ever expected to. Fish is/was the low point of the show and I hope when they do bring her back she dies very quickly. I asked somewhere on the forums awhile ago if this show was better or worse than Daredevil, most people said that Daredevil was better. I totally have to disagree with that, I prefer this show more though I think DD is decent. Every time I see Michael Chiklis on Gotham I think he would have made a good King Pin, but Vinny D does a good job. Oh, and I like Meechum as Freeze.

Caliane

just to say it, in case someone somehow doesn't get the references.

Joe Chill killed Bruces parents.

Matches Malone was a criminal, who committed suicide, Bruce/Batman finds the body of. And Bruce steals Matches identity to go undercover with, routinely. Matches was created for this.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Has Chill been mentioned anywhere yet? They've done a lot of setting up the whole Wayne Enterprises conspiracy thing and it'll be pretty cool when he finds out it was just a random bad day after spending so long obsessing over it.

Speaking of a random bad day, Hamil and Conroy are returning to voice The Killing Joke.

Bruce hitting the streets is cool but that leaves Alfred out, and he's often the best part of the show.

Tank girl gave up Matches because she knew he just wanted to die.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Barbara saves Jim.

Because who the fuck knows. As long as she's wearing something skimpy when she does it. Like one of his old shirts with no pants.