Gov't Regulation for Games Discussion- DLC related

Mao

Trakanon Raider
I'm not a helicopter parent, fuck I'm not even a parent. My main reason is that I have an addictive personality. Once I get something good, I want more. So, fuck the children, I'm looking out for my own ass here, and I see that this is bullshit. I can see my own blood, sweat, and tears being washed down the drain.
So you are saying, because you are unable to control yourself personally, the government should step in and make laws so you don't have to? Or am I misunderstanding you?

If you think the government should protect you from yourself because you are incapable of not buying loot boxes, we have just a fundamental disagreement at the very core.

I do not believe the government should make laws to protect me from my own lack of self control. Its not their responsibility to make you more responsible with your checkbook, just as its not their responsibility to make me more responsible with my diet, my sleep habits, my poor taste in women, or any of the other vast number of bad decisions I have made in my life.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
So your answer for why raising prices is better than mtx/loot boxes is "go do some homework and then ask me"? Glad to know you're just another fucking retard on the "They ruined my hobby" bandwagon mad because someone made a product you didn't like.

Worried you're going to have to give up either your drugs or Taco Bell so you can afford video games in the future? Why am I not surprised at your abject laziness on display?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Worried you're going to have to give up either your drugs or Taco Bell so you can afford video games in the future? Why am I not surprised at your abject laziness on display?

Keep the insults coming, i'll keep laughing as you cry about gaming companies not producing whatever it is you want them to produce as they rake in money from mtx/dlc/loot boxes/etc. from people who don't have the mentality of a 6 year old.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
as they rake in money from mtx/dlc/loot boxes/etc.

EA Missing Its Projected Sales After Battlefront 2 Loot Box Controversy - GameZone

WTXTA99.png