Grammar Rehabilitation Center

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If I was your uncle JImmy tickling you, are we at the "stop that tickles" stage or the "STOP!" *runs out of room crying* followed by everyone looking at Uncle Jimmy stage?
IDK, ask Vanessa, I was FTFYing his post.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The plural of buffalo is bison, only a communist sympathizer would out themselves in such a shameful way.

buffalo​

noun, often attributive

buf·fa·lo | \ ˈbə-fə-ˌlō \

plural buffalo or buffaloes also buffalos

(link for proof)

Only a Nazi mod who is a communist sympathizer trying to abuse their mod power would out themselves as a communist sympathizer abusing their mod power on a Nazi sympathizer wrongfully imprisoned and called a communist sympathizer in such a shameful way.

I reject the existence of Buffalo, New York due to the horrendous failures of the 1990's Bills.
Your move.
As usual, this wasn't a part of the rules and you make up new rules on the spur of the moment and pretend they were made retroactively to justify abusing your tyrannical authority.

4-D chess, you filthy casuals. I quit. Again.

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Just let Vanessa "quit". She will be back tomorrow

Smash Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
a c i d.f l y a c i d.f l y
some mexicans have a chinese look to them because the chongs were in america a long time ago too. though, she doesnt look asian to me.

• 1EyeRoll

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
As usual, this wasn't a part of the rules and you make up new rules on the spur of the moment and pretend they were made retroactively to justify abusing your tyrannical authority.

4-D chess, you filthy casuals. I quit. Again.
Did you not see the "Nazi" part of "Grammar Nazi"? Come on, bro, get it together.

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am not able to post anywhere but the shaw. Help I'm being repressed!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
By the way I appreciate Blazin Blazin modding me on my post about my father in law being in the hospital and my phone auto corecting in to on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The number of people who don't know the difference between to and too is two damned high.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users