Grammar Rehabilitation Center

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This exceeding trifling witling, considering ranting criticizing concerning adopting fitting wording being exhibiting transcending learning, was displaying, notwithstanding ridiculing, surpassing boasting swelling reasoning, respecting correcting erring writing, and touching detecting deceiving arguing during debating.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This exceeding trifling witling, considering ranting criticizing concerning adopting fitting wording being exhibiting transcending learning, was displaying, notwithstanding ridiculing, surpassing boasting swelling reasoning, respecting correcting erring writing, and touching detecting deceiving arguing during debating.
View attachment 345533

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Hold the fucking phone, it was all fun and games until I couldn't harrow Bubbles Bubbles today. I can't break my streak....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think every Thorsday should be "Thorsday Night Grammar."

• 1Solidarity

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
English teachers can go fuck their selves, leave ten at an abandon camp with nothing there, only each Toon(RL English Teacher) gets, they each get a tactical flashlight, a short range stun attempt taser, and a pair paper weights, this piece of trash I am currently writing. Whomever losses eats the soggy biscuit :

soggy biscuit
A male masturbating game. Contestants all jack off onto a digestive biscuit.whoever shoots his load first onto the biscuit is deemed the winner! The loser.... eats the biscuit
Oh man, what a night! we played soggy biscuit again, Atkins came straightaway and I had to eat the cookie!
by michael kavanagh January 19, 2004

KRAKRA, I'm stonel

• 1Committed

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I need to be freed so I can go re-offend.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
1617332369888.jpg

• 3Barf
Reactions: 2 users