Grand Theft Auto IIIII - HDD City Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Why can't we make fun of the dead? It's not like they're gonna come back from the dead and make bread into wine, or reincarnate as a white elephant. Or kick a can in your vicinity.
And faggots can be hilarious.
Why not both?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It has to be the worst movie ever made.

I mean really. Worst movie. Ever. Made.

Even the theme song is boring tripe.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I have fond memories of that movie from when I was like 7 or something. Haven't watched it in 30 years, I'm guessing it wouldn't age well.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Getting emails and seeing news stories about these redneck truckers planning on clogging the beltway.

I for see my jimmies being rustled when they do this on Friday.
Googled this and I hope to hear news of a 100 truck pileup in DC on Friday.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Urban Dictionary: bukkake tsunami
bukkake_tsunami_energy_drink_2_by_purplezfreak-d3dtujz.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I have fond memories of that movie from when I was like 7 or something. Haven't watched it in 30 years, I'm guessing it wouldn't age well.
I would rather be hogtied and forced to watch back to back repeats of Its A Mad Mad Mad Mad World for a year straight than have to watch Convoy one time.

Let's see, a movie about a bunch of truckers, and a van full of douchebag Christian hippies with a Charles Manson wannabe for a pastor are driving across the country in a bunch of fucking 16 wheelers and talking to one another on CB radio.

Sounds like a movie my dead (would be over 100 years old now) grandfather who would sit on CB radio and talk to truckers passing through the area for fun would enjoy.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What part of 40 year old men riding around in big rigs talking over cb radio about being in a convoy sounds the least bit worthy of a film to you guys?

All those other movies may suck balls, but they at least tried. Convoy is the movie you make when you've given up hope for ever making a real movie again and you're just waiting to die, and wanting to take as many others with you as you can.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That's not fair. All trucker films are equally bad with the singular exception of the first Smokey and the Bandit

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I remember seeing "Over The Top" while I still lived in Soviet Union.

Basically, as a 9 year old in USSR, my entire understanding of American culture was based on "Over The Top", "American Ninja" (1 & 2), "Predator", "Robocop", "Cobra" and "Red Heat"

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I remember seeing "Over The Top" while I still lived in Soviet Union.

Basically, as a 9 year old in USSR, my entire understanding of American culture was based on "Over The Top", "American Ninja" (1 & 2), "Predator", "Robocop", "Cobra" and "Red Heat"
Sounds like you had a pretty good idea how awesome the USA was.

Because we were fucking BADASS in the 80s and 90s.

Totally badass.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
All those other movies may suck balls, but they at least tried.
I dunno, maybe it's just because I live in an area filled to the brim with rednecks and I don't notice it as much anymore.

Though if we include foreign films then Convoy could be considered the height of filmmaking. And what about Uwe Boll movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.