Grand Theft Auto IIIII - HDD City Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Uwe Boll needs a goddamn medal of honor for being in the same industry as the people who made Convoy. That's how bad Convoy is.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Yeah, Birdemic is probably the "worst" movie I know of. I find The Room more entertaining, but Birdemic is just an incredibly inept movie in all facets.

The blonde is smokin' hot though, so it has that going for it.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
2106080.jpg

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I remember seeing "Over The Top" while I still lived in Soviet Union.

Basically, as a 9 year old in USSR, my entire understanding of American culture was based on "Over The Top", "American Ninja" (1 & 2), "Predator", "Robocop", "Cobra" and "Red Heat"
Awesome. Some of those should be required viewing for all citizens.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am claiming PRIMA NOCTAE.

We are lobbying for MagicNumbers to get his name change. A mod made a deal and doesn't want to hold up to it and we can actually do something about it.

Rally the troops and give MagicNumbers +nets!

FOR FREEDOM

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Can we infract you for spamming this, a_skeleton_03?
Is this the royal we?

This IS the retard rickshaw is it not? Still an infraction free zone.

It's almost like you are too stupid to post.

Is this post going to throw you into a spiral of rage like when I made a poll to rickshaw you and you hulked out?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Gotta be a first time for everything.
Thanks for the name calling.
I was RRP'ed in the middle of it - had to wait for it to be sent 'home'.

Fuck you for having no humor. Bitch
smile.png

Izo

Tranny Chaser
From a European perspective: Why are you Americans doing non-work related browsing while at work? Shouldn't you be, you know, working? Just curious.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
From a European perspective: Why are you Americans doing non-work related browsing while at work? Shouldn't you be, you know, working? Just curious.
As someone from a country with one of the shortest average work weeks and a minimum of 5 weeks vacation(source:World's shortest work weeks - Denmark (2) - CNNMoney) you should just shut your trap about what Americans are doing during their shitty-long work week!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You're not telling me anything I don't know (aka the difference). Maybe if you worked instead of browsing you'd get home earlier? *shrug*
biggrin.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Maybe if you worked instead of browsing you'd get home earlier? *shrug*
biggrin.png
Yeah, most jobs here don't work like that. I could honestly get my week's work done in one day and be on call the rest of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.