Grand Theft Auto IIIII - HDD City Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean_sl

shitlord
It is a damn good thing you racists are going to be forced to play this game with Franklin. It is as close as it can be to you white privileged motherfuckers spending a week with a black family.
I may have to get someone to play through that part for me, I don't want to get AIDS. Shit, why isn't the PS4 here yet? That's a feature of the system.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I had a half black sister that grew up in ATL and died of AIDs and a half black brother that hates me because I am "the man".

I do just fine in the racism olympics.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The game isn't even out yet and people are already scrutinizing parts of the game. This game doesn't stand a chance of living up to expectations for so many nerf herders.

I'm looking forward to playing this on Tuesday.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Making the world a better place one bucket of fried chicken at a time. Feels good man.
tumblr_m3snuuOktp1r0rekjo1_400.gif

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
hodj, a_skeleton_03 plz hold the shit posting in this thread until people start posting spoilers and I abandon this thread until it comes out on PC.

a_skeleton_03, say your piece on why you think that GTAV games shouldn't use the vernacular of the social groups they're portraying and be done with it. Hodj stop enabling a_skeleton_03.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Your scolding was 3.5 hours too late Tuco.

If you're going to flaunt your power and privilege, please do so in a timely fashion in the future. Otherwise I'll have to dock points for tardiness.

DMK_sl

shitlord
To be honest it's black peoples fault for talking like that to each other. It's like asking GTA V to make the explosions less "explosiony".
I'll just leave this here.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Your scolding was 3.5 hours too late Tuco.

If you're going to flaunt your power and privilege, please do so in a timely fashion in the future. Otherwise I'll have to dock points for tardiness.
I tried doing it on my phone before I got home but it wouldn't let me type hodj =\

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It is a damn good thing you racists are going to be forced to play this game with Franklin. It is as close as it can be to you white privileged motherfuckers spending a week with a black family.
Not sure if serious.

But if so, you just compared every black family with the worst stereotypes of black families. Congrats. And in the words of Billy Bob Thorton, "I am blacker than you are."

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I think you missed the joke. See: Tanoomba
I'm sure I did. That just seemed to be a retarded post. Went back a bit, but didn't see what was referenced.

Unfortunately been reading a lot of bullshit regarding this game. And since I'm all for Free Speech I tend to get overly defensive at the Hillary Clinton'esque GTA bashing

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I'm sure I did. That just seemed to be a retarded post. Went back a bit, but didn't see what was referenced.

Unfortunately been reading a lot of bullshit regarding this game. And since I'm all for Free Speech I tend to get overly defensive at the Hillary Clinton'esque GTA bashing
I can't remember exactly where but I think it was one of the Trayvon threads where Tanoomba said privileged white people should live with a black family for a while to cure them of their racism, and the irony of it all was completely lost on Tanoomba.

Status
Not open for further replies.