Grand Theft Auto IIIII - HDD City Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
GTA IV was such a downgrade from SA, I hope this game brings back the awesomeness of GTA3-SA.

chilansl

Molten Core Raider
It seems that the Grove Street Boys and Ballas are back. I hope they brought the fun with them.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Looking forward to this. I actually enjoyed GTA IV quite a bit.

DMK_sl

shitlord
They are so smart creating three different characters covering three broad demographics. The black character is pure genius. Especially with African Americans BARELY(if at all) every being the hero/main guy in any game.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I agree, need more Denzels and Will Smiths.

But seriously, wasn't that interested in GTA IV. Bought it recently for super cheap and its OK. But no where near as good as GTA 3 and VC/SA. This is really shaping up to look like one of the most engaging and interesting stories of a any game. This is coming from somebody who beat (who hasn't?) Bioshock Infinite.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I agree, need more Denzels and Will Smiths.

But seriously, wasn't that interested in GTA IV. Bought it recently for super cheap and its OK. But no where near as good as GTA 3 and VC/SA. This is really shaping up to look like one of the most engaging and interesting stories of a any game. This is coming from somebody who beat (who hasn't?) Bioshock Infinite.
I dig the "realism" of 4 and the updated graphics engine, but yea the story was balls.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
3 Protagonists. None are women.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Then again, what do I know. I liked the story of GTA4.

chilansl

Molten Core Raider
3 Protagonists. None are women.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Then again, what do I know. I liked the story of GTA4.
That's one of the fun things aboutSaint's Row: The Third.

That said, I can't wait to check out the new Los Santos. And, one part I really did like about GTA IV was the "GTA Race" in multiplayer. That was fun as hell.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
If they bring back car modifications in GTAV I will shit my pants. That was so god damn fun in GTA:SA

spronk

FPS noob
have they said anything about next gen consoles or PC? I'm not playing gta-5 on my old ass ps3 and I think my wife donated my xbox. I don't mind waiting a year or whatever. Just kinda sucks that they may delay the PC release to give more time for the other platforms to sell off.

Nxs_sl

shitlord
Seems like it's back and then some!

If they bring back car modifications in GTAV I will shit my pants. That was so god damn fun in GTA:SA
"And yet there's still more to tell... your cars can be given paint jobs, new wheels, window tints, grilles, spoilers, plus you can upgrade suspensions, engine and brakes - handy if you've pinpointed, say, an Infernus that you think could be a useful getaway vehicle.
You can customise weapons too, adding laser sights, scopes, silencers, and high capacity magazines."
Source:http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...-previews.html

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Holy shit this game is going to be the best interactive media experience of the last 10 years or more. Probably Zelda Ocarina of Time type territory, no bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.