Grand Theft Auto IIIII - HDD City Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
lol, where the cars drove like boats and the lanes were 3 cars wide.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I hope they took some cues from LA Noire's Fast Travel system. Fucking hated how much bullshit filler driving there was in GTA4.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Sean you just want a game to take you from one QTE to the next.
No I just don't want to spend anymore time doing the most boring driving in the world in the most awful handling cars in the world than I have to.

LA Noire's fast travel was pretty much perfect. GTA4's driving between missions was an absolutely dull and tedious, unnecessary chore.

Also I QTE'd your mom.

agripa

Molten Core Raider
No pc release date, makes me feel like a second class citizen when they pull this bull.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I sure hope they release it on Next Gen consoles. V seems like such a waste right now since it is going to release basically right at the end of this generation.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I sure hope they release it on Next Gen consoles. V seems like such a waste right now since it is going to release basically right at the end of this generation.
Especially with the lack of Backwards Compatibility and having to keep old consoles hooked up. Most games being released in that time frame are cross-generation.

Cor_sl

shitlord
I hope they took some cues from LA Noire's Fast Travel system. Fucking hated how much bullshit filler driving there was in GTA4.
It's been years since I've played GTA4 so maybe I'm not remembering things correctly, but couldn't you take a taxi to quickly get around places?

Szlia

One of my best memory of GTAIV is taking a cab with by Jamaican buddy, not use fast travel (available on all versions of the game except Sean's super limited collector edition) and have car bump into us at the toll, making us break the barrier. Chaos ensured. The cab driver diligently tried to reach destination, I listened to my favorite radio channel and my friend emptied clip after clip of his uzi at the incoming cops.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
heh, GTAIV had instantaneous travel if you wanted it, although sometimes finding a cab was a bit of a pain.

Flesseck

Lord Nagafen Raider
Especially with thelack of Backwards Compatibilityand having to keep old consoles hooked up. Most games being released in that time frame are cross-generation.
So, is this confirmed? I really hope this isn't true...

Status
Not open for further replies.