Grand Theft Auto IIIII - HDD City Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
is 8GB a lot?
On a console, yes. There are a solid chunk of 360 owners that will have 4 GB or 20 GB versions. 60 GB, etc. Sure, now they have 160/250 or whatever, but a lot of people don't have that capacity.

So unless the player has a newish console, it's a lot of space. For older owners, and considering they still sell a metric fuckton of these...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microsof...c-0000676b849d

It could cause a nice little hassle.

PS3 owners are a little luckier on that front.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I bought my 60GB 360 right before they discontinued them when they started offering the 250s... now I think you either get a 4GB Arcade or a 250GB version. Do they even make 20s anymore?

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've got an original 20gb PS3 with no wifi and full backwards compatability...so that kinda sucks for me.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I've got an original 20gb PS3 with no wifi and full backwards compatability...so that kinda sucks for me.
If you've got a little spare cash you can get a decent quality, good sized 7200rpm 2.5 hdds for fairly cheap now and it's super easy to replace the hdd on those.

And er, pretty sure every single PS3 has wi-fi.

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot that the original 20 did not!

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you've got a little spare cash you can get a decent quality, good sized 7200rpm 2.5 hdds for fairly cheap now and it's super easy to replace the hdd on those.

And er, pretty sure every single PS3 has wi-fi.

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot that the original 20 did not!
I'll look into the HDD replacement. And yea, I would have bought a 60 gig, but couldn't find one on launch day. It totally blows not having wifi, BUT, it's really nice being able to play the shitload of ps2 games I have without having to have my old ps2 hooked up.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I'll look into the HDD replacement. And yea, I would have bought a 60 gig, but couldn't find one on launch day. It totally blows not having wifi, BUT, it's really nice being able to play the shitload of ps2 games I have without having to have my old ps2 hooked up.
Here's a high quality 500GB 7200 RPM WD Scorpio Black for $65:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16822136856

There's also a 250GB and 320GB drive of that model, but they're both $60 and it'd be kinda silly to not spend the extra $5.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Can I hook up an external hard drive via USB and use it as extra storage space? My 360 is hella old. I think the hard drive is 8 or 10 GB.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
AMG AMG AMG

https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/st...53783183794177

BOqP8FtCIAIiRRB.jpg:large

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Can I hook up an external hard drive via USB and use it as extra storage space? My 360 is hella old. I think the hard drive is 8 or 10 GB.
No. You can use a thumb-drive but I think the max is either 16 or 32 GB. It won't recognize larger sizes. I also have an original 20GB model and that's what I do (because I mostly use my PS3 anyway, I don't really need more size).

Delly

Trakanon Raider
It looks fun, now as long as I don't have to manage my relationships I'll buy it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hopefully the story and main gameplay elements are as good as they look, and the superfluous stuff didn't cause the rest to suffer. Like, as cool as it is that you can play golf, if the combat sucks because they made the golf awesome, it'll be a disappointment.

That said, it looks pretty good. Although I'm also not sure about the whole changing between 3 characters thing. It could be awesome or terrible.

Now that I'm a Californian, I'm definitely looking forward to it. Have no idea where the fuck my GTA IV went. I'm pretty sure I sold it years ago though.

Cor_sl

shitlord
I had very little interest in the game prior to watching that video, but now I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on it. The game looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.