Grand Theft Auto IIIII - HDD City Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
I like GTA 4, but the constant phone calls drove me crazy towards the end of the game. I know you can put your phone to sleep, but then you can't progress through the story. I want to finish 4 before 5 comes out; is there a patch for the PC version that stops the phone calls?

Sean_sl

shitlord
Trolled by Nvidia:http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...pc-this-autumn

UPDATE: Nvidia's European PR manager Ben Berraondo has issued Eurogamer with the following statement - it appears mentioning GTA5 was an error.

"Please note, during our Thursday's earnings call, our investor relations team provided a list of important games that gamers are looking forward to on PC this fall, and included Grand Theft Auto 5 on that list.
"This statement was made with the intent of expressing enthusiasm for the games industry in general, and was not intended to represent specific knowledge possessed by Nvidia. Nvidia does not have information on any possible PC version release of Grand Theft Auto or its availability. We deeply regret the error."

chilansl

Molten Core Raider
http://kotaku.com/grand-theft-auto-v...ats-1134219480

The two ads are dead on perfect. I swear I saw both of these ads running here in Kentucky during the 2012 election cycle, nearly word for word.
In the real California, we pretty much just got Sue Murry ads. And Sue Murry's elected to office.

I wonder if my betters in Sacramento know about this game? They might very well pass some laws to regulate it...

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The online stuff looks fucking awesome. They need a PC version for it.. it would be on another level with modding. Especially if they do some kind of steam integration (unlikely though).

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The content creator is cool. Not much in that preview looked very different from the online modes that were available in GTA IV. Sure, there are airplane races now. Am I missing something?

DMK_sl

shitlord
U know I thought I wouldn't be that pumped for this game. But fuck me am I getting excited. I'm going to play the absolute shit out of this until Xbone and PS4 launch. I'm sure when they announce it is being released on next-gen all of our 360/ps3 progress will be transfered aswell.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I feel like it'll be hard to enjoy this game that much after playing Saints Row 4.

"Ok Player, please drive this car across town and take out this group of 3 people."
"HOW ABOUT I JUST JUMP 80 METERS IN THE AIR AND AIR-DASH GLIDE TO THE TARGET THEN LAND IN AN EARTHQUAKE THEN BLAST THE BUILDING AWAY WITH MY DUB STEP GUN?!"
"you.. you can do that? That's AWESOME"

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I played some Ballad of Gay Tony on my 360 the other day. This reminded me of how bad GTA5 is going to look; I don't want to play in another city where it's always foggy, the view distance is about 3 meters and there can never be more than 5 cars on the screen.

Rockstar better get on that pc release, asap.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
rolleyes.png

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I feel like it'll be hard to enjoy this game that much after playing Saints Row 4.

"Ok Player, please drive this car across town and take out this group of 3 people."
"HOW ABOUT I JUST JUMP 80 METERS IN THE AIR AND AIR-DASH GLIDE TO THE TARGET THEN LAND IN AN EARTHQUAKE THEN BLAST THE BUILDING AWAY WITH MY DUB STEP GUN?!"
"you.. you can do that? That's AWESOME"
Ok, you just made me really want to try Saints Row 4 now.

chilansl

Molten Core Raider
Ok, you just made me really want to try Saints Row 4 now.
Saints Row 4 is fun fun fun. I'll be getting GTAV as well, but SR4 will keep me sleep deprived for the foreseeable future.
I don't have the same kind of fun with it that Tuco does though. For me, it's way more fun to run vertically up the side of a building, freeze people, then have the alien abduction gun make them disappear. Maybe that's just me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.