Grand Theft Auto IIIII - HDD City Stories

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
oh its at elevation of 4,000 meters

figures.

well it looks like it has 60,000 people so id last about 4 weeks before being bored to death.

arizona sucks

iannis

Musty Nester
If the New Yankee Workshop teaches you anything it should be that there are 30 different powertools you will need in order to cut a 1x4 in half. And if the Woodwright Shop teaches you anything it's that doing it by hand is going to make you thin.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
i never heard of new yankee workshop

looks like i got a whole lot of torrenting to do

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
If the New Yankee Workshop teaches you anything it should be that there are 30 different powertools you will need in order to cut a 1x4 in half. And if the Woodwright Shop teaches you anything it's that doing it by hand is going to make you thin.
What about this old house? Bob Villa's opinion isnt considered kosher?

iannis

Musty Nester
It's Norm from "This Old House" building furniture in his workshop.

It's actually pretty fucking sweet if you're into a 20 minute long show about a dude building an Armoire. And I'm pretty sure that some of the shows reason for existing is that Norm wanted to buy a new "whatever", so he decided to make a chair with a little bit of molding requiring the "whatever" just so that he could write it off as a business expense.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Araysar with your businesses and entrepeneural experience start a brewery. I'm just a simple man of science with no business skills, but I will engineer yeast that will make amazing beer. Increase the phagocytitic action so there is zero bacteria and also have it express flavanoidsfor an amazing taste.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
That or bioluminescent plants, but thatd be riskier because a group of douchenozzles are planning on rolling out biolum rose plants next year or so.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I like to think that repeatedly locking Araysar in the Rickshaw forced him to reevaluate his life and it will now lead him on to bigger and better things! Rehabilitation in its truest essence.

We're doing good things for people here at ReRolled.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think if I were going to fuck around in a basement and had plenty of cash I would paint huge canvas with bullshit and call it abstract. There's nothing as mind numbing as painting...wood working is actually the most technically difficult activity undertaken by man because you have to use fractions.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
jIYjta6.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar with your businesses and entrepeneural experience start a brewery. I'm just a simple man of science with no business skills, but I will engineer yeast that will make amazing beer. Increase the phagocytitic action so there is zero bacteria and also have it express flavanoidsfor an amazing taste.
I actually invested into a friend's brewery 4 years ago when they were starting up and looking for investors. They already won Ratebeer's Best New Brewery for 2012. They're just a few blocks away from me.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Colorado for sure! I'm applying to grad school in Ft. Collins, can't wait to get out of this red state shithole and its endless summers and droughts.

The New Yankee Workshop is badass.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Colorado is a turnoff to me because there is no large body of water. I've always lived near water.

Status
Not open for further replies.