Grand Theft Auto V

Scyfi

N00b
So everyone started bitch slapping and no one ever answered, is balsaq down for other peeps or is it just me?
Log out of PSN or Xbox Live and back in.

If that doesnt work you can go up to the URL in the browser in the game and backspace the "error" part out of it and try to load it. Hope that makes sense.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
my usb flash drive that i just bought isnt up to xbox standards and my game and or movies might play like shit? it knever said that when i formatted my like 6 year old usb
My 360 gives me that warning about my old thumb drive too, but everything runs fine off of it

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This game has ruined IRL driving for me. I now realize if I'm not driving a $90,000+ car, I might as well be walking.

I gotta get my million dollar business idea in motion. Theriously.

khalid

Unelected Mod
The 3 person narrative really is incredible. I hope more rpgs try doing something like this. My only complaint is it would be nice if you had more choices.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm a bit confused about the story right now

Why are they helping the FIB, again? And why are they doing so many jobs for no money?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
They have to help the FIB because Michael's cover is protected by the FIB and his jewelry heist has led him into a situation where the FIB have things to hold over his head to make him do their dirty work for him basically

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I just switched to Trevor and he was laying in bed spooning with that ICP buddy of his's cousin. Trevor got out of bed and said "You're spooning me next time" and then the cousin started yelling "MAKE IT STOP MAKE HIM GO AWAY PLEASE"

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
One thing that does bug me about the game is how restricted stuff is at the beginning and even throughout the early part of the game. If I have enough money before I do any missions, I should be able to buy property. I should be able to do the flight school, hunting, etc, without having a mission introduce it or unlock it. I'm the type of guy who plays RPGs by doing all the side stuff first (or as much as possible) before getting on with the main storyline, so that rubs me the wrong way.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
im so bad at driving, it took me forever to kill that faggot on the motorcycle, havent played one of these since like vice city

oh hey sean, i have no idea what read speed my usb is, but xbox said it would underperform and i have zero popin and perfect load times.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Trevor has to be one of the craziest but well fleshed out characters of any game I've played. Crazy mother.

I'm enjoying the story immensely but I agree with above they could of been a little more open on the early parts with what you can do.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Logged in the other day and he was yelling at a vegetarian chick to explain to him how she won't eat meat but she'll eat cock.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
XF7hIdk.gif