Grand Theft Auto V

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
switched to trevor, woke up with a bear bottle and a dress(yes dress) on a mountaintop. trevor is awesome, give him a mullet, beard, shades and a hat and he's just finet o play with.

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
Finally got some time to play this. Just got to Trevor's part... Wow, I almost feel bad playing him. Almost... Really having a blast with this game.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You should get a trophy for sitting through all the credits. Holy shit they are long...

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
XF7hIdk.gif
Haha thats pretty fucking shitty game design.

Why is Rockstar allowing GTA V to run on hard drives that have extremely low rpm?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
The Bugatti Veyron clone. It sometimes spawns on the side of the road in the shopping area south of Michael's house.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
How many RPMs does it have?
400 or something, and i have no idea what my older one is that didnt get that message when i formatted it.

shit runs fine i saw no pop ups in the intro that everyone was complaining about and none so far driving at high speeds.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Trevor and Lamar buddy comedy DLC.

If the main game sold 1 billion day 1, that shit will sell 5.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
A while back, after getting a PSN subscription, I bought a 7200 RPM drive:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1I've had no problems with any pop-ins or anything like that, so I recommend it if you do want a cheap upgrade with more than enough space. If you don't get that one, though, make sure you get one that's only 0.4 inches high. 0.5 inch high HDDs won't fit.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Honestly, I haven't had any issues with pop-in either, and I have whatever comes stock in the PS3. It's not the sort of thing I pay a lot of attention to though, so I'd need something like that tree appearing to happen to really make me notice it.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I did have a popin incident earlier today. Was driving a motorcycle very fast near a road and then suddenly wrecked against air, which then instantly became a telephone pole. Only time I have noticed it, using a very new stock PS3.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
The wanted system is a bit to brutal for screwing around in the game. I've gotten a star for punching a guy out in the *wilderness*, then when I'm running from the cops, I get a second star for seemingly nothing at all but driving away.

Column_sl

shitlord
You get stars for breaking any kind of law in front of police.

Like if you run a stop sign, and a cop is even close you will get a star.