Grand Theft Auto V

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
My Social Club name is Gorehack if anyone wants to friend me and wreck some shit. Transferred my rank 69 dude.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I spent a good 6 hours in this so far. It's so much fun. So far it's a solid 8/10 (I'm sure as I progress it could go higher for me)

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Encountered my first invincible heist vehicle out in free roam today. He was just slaughtering everyone. I was the only person who could kill him with the grenade launcher before he one shot everyone.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Hatorade626

Add me, the retards are strong in this game. Every person that has used VOIP so far begins and ends their sentence with the word American Inventor or Wakandan.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Hatorade626

Add me, the retards are strong in this game. Every person that has used VOIP so far begins and ends their sentence with the word American Inventor or Wakandan.
To be fair, so does every character in the single player.

spronk

FPS noob
My Social Club name is Gorehack if anyone wants to friend me and wreck some shit. Transferred my rank 69 dude.
what systems can you transfer from? i have a level 70 on ps4, i didn't know you could copy from other systems. is it one time only or do they stay sync'd?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
what systems can you transfer from? i have a level 70 on ps4, i didn't know you could copy from other systems. is it one time only or do they stay sync'd?
You should be able to copy them over from any of the other systems. No you won't stay synced though.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
We still have the Rerolled Crew fyi. Sean is the leader and Fourbin/Vorph are the commissioners. No one has been on in like 2 years though.

Sorry about earlier Hatorade, was doing the first Heist with my wife and now it's time for some sleep before work. WoW raid tomorrow night but I should be down for something after that unless I'm beat.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LHQrKLD.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Short version, awesome game.

Technical side it was plug and play on my nvidia surround 5760X1080 setup(which is rare), even put the UI on the center monitor with zero issues, minus the fact it makes my graphics card spin up and put out more heat than even Skyrim with mods very smooth. Even pushing beyond the recommended graphic setting it runs perfectly.