Grand Theft Auto V

Forbin_sl

shitlord
Has anyone on PS3 been able to play online today? All the livestreams I see are from Xbox users.
The consensus on neogaf is that PS3 servers arnt working at all, and on xbox it loads most the time but then there are issues getting the first mission to work and other things after that.

khalid

Unelected Mod
For all of you trying to log on using PS3, are you sure your RPMs on your internet are fast enough?

On a serious note, holy shit at some of the stuff Trevor does. I am kinda horrified atm at something he did and don't want to play his character anymore.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Last time I switched to Trevor he was holding his own head under the water in the sink in his trailer. I don't know if he was trying to drown himself or what.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Trevor's a goddamn national hero and should have his face on Mount Rushmore next to Washington and Jesus.

Nxs_sl

shitlord
I've been trying to get online every so often and it doesn't work for me either (PS3).

Awesome vid btw. I've been practicing sticky bomb/grenades while driving as well but I'm nowhere as good as this guy. I wonder if you can slow time as a driver too in online.

Faiona_sl

shitlord
Wow @ that driving skill.

And for PS3 the online still doesn't seem to be working still.
frown.png
Anyone with a PS3 ever been able to even get past the race?

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was able to first thing this morning, got kicked after hitting rank 4, haven`t been on since. Even when i was actually in, it wouldn`t start anything past the first robbery, just kept getting a `failed to download mission`message

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wow @ that driving skill.
seems like i've seen that posted like 3 times already.

the guy posted on reddit that he cut a few chases together to make that video.

but yeah, fully modded armor/rollcage/bulletproof tires makes for fun 4 star times.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Once again Sony gives me reason to believe they won't handle the next generation well just like they have struggled this generation.

Meatus_sl

shitlord
Once again Sony gives me reason to believe they won't handle the next generation well just like they have struggled this generation.
Why are you saying Sony? Isn't it Rockstar's side?
After trying for 24 hours on and off on PS3, fuck it... I'll read it somewhere online when it starts working.

rrr_img_44942.jpg

Sean_sl

shitlord
Why are you saying Sony? Isn't it Rockstar's side?
After trying for 24 hours on and off on PS3, fuck it... I'll read it somewhere online when it starts working.
100% on Rockstar's side, PSN hasn't been down at all. The game can't connect toRockstar's cloud serversat all and are probably under a lot more load on the PS3 side due to not having the Multiplayer Paywall.

I'm sure that Rockstar underestimated the PS3 numbers side.

Faiona_sl

shitlord
Well...instead of just immediately crashing when I try and start the race and it kicking me back to story mode...it's instead taking me to a screen with a blue header and then kicks back to the racing screen...and then I start seeing random people spawning in the game. Then it eventually just freezes the entire game and I have to restart my console. I don't know if that is progress of it beginning to work...or going backwards since it ends up freezing my game instead of taking me back to story mode lol. Got super excited when it first did it because I thought it was working...but nope.
frown.png

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Got in did first race.

Appears to be working on ps3 now at least for some.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I'm sitting at Launching Session on the first race, being forced through this tutorial crap is really annoying.

seantsc on PSN.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well I had to go back to right before the
FIB heist
, but at least now I can finish the game "properly".

Sean_sl

shitlord
Well, managed to finish the first race, but then it half-froze and I had to quit out. At least you can set it to load directly into the Online part when launching the game.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I thought it froze for me after the first race. Then I waited another minute or so and it started loading. Just fyi to anyone trying it out, give it a bit it may just be sluggish.