<Medals Crew>
Pics, or I call shenanigans.

rEM36AB.gif

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Soggy Buns is also, coincidentally, the strip club of Flavortown, USA
lulz

I think that the sous vide haters would hate less if it was called something else. Sous vide sounds very snooty. Maybe call it the Masturcooker.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Directly translating it sounds even worse. That sounds like the name of a band.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Quick, easy and delicious:

2 leftover cooked chicken breast halves - diced
1 can diced tomatoes
1 med. onion - diced
1 med. zucchini - sliced up real nice

Saute onion and zucchini in olive oil until onion is where you like it, add the rest. Salt, pepper, basil, and oregano. Plus whatever spices you like.

Heat through, enjoy.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The steak is that overcooked because of the thickness. That is kind of the point being made in the graphic. That, regardless of thickness, sous vide cooks the entire thing perfectly. Though 15 second flips will get you very nearly the same results.
If that's what your result is cooking a thick piece of meat on a grill then you are completely incompetent at grilling. People grill tri-tips all the time and they are much thicker than that steak.

hLnsGhT.jpg

The Master

Bronze Squire
If that's what your result is cooking a thick piece of meat on a grill then you are completely incompetent at grilling. People grill tri-tips all the time and they are much thicker than that steak.
Managing heat on a grill is hard for a lot of people. It isn't about what I personally experience. Lots of people have this problem and it is trivial to deal with, whether you're an expert on a grill or not. Granted I don't actually struggle with perfectly cooking meat consistently (for a variety of reasons) but I've had offers to work as an executive chef in two fine-dining restaurants despite being just a home cook. I am not typical.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have reason to believe I have food poisoning. This sucks dick.

I believe it to be some bacon I cooked the other night.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
No, you probably got it from the dick sucking.

Seriously though, how do you get food poisoning from bacon? It's about the thinnest piece of cooked meat and almost everyone likes it well done. You probably mayo'd up your wife's crack and didn't wash your hands.