Gravy's Cooking Thread

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't think you get it. The bone is his dick. By pulling his "bone", or dick, he's implying that he'd like to masturbate. I don't know on who or what he will masturbate, but masturbate he shall.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know on who or what he will masturbate, but masturbate he shall.

The "Who" would be himself by the very definition of masturbate.

The "What" would be his dick, based on his referencing of his, "bone," herein used as a euphemism for his penis.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
really tasted crispy, while being baked, pretty amazed, going to have to adjust the honey/sriracha ratio, also making 50 for a party right now, will do half/half franks + honey sriracha.

Is there a "hot" sauce that you think would be better than sriracha? I have this neon green habanero salsa Verde that I love. I wonder if it's fruitiness would meld well with the honey.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Is there a "hot" sauce that you think would be better than sriracha? I have this neon green habanero salsa Verde that I love. I wonder if it's fruitiness would meld well with the honey.
I don't like Sriracha in anything other than Pho, my wife feels the same as well... it's just too... pungent. I think what the honey/sriracha was supposed to replicate was the thick "buttery" slab you usually get with hotwings, since it was a "baked" recipe and therefor "healthier".

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
The "Who" would be himself by the very definition of masturbate.

The "What" would be his dick, based on his referencing of his, "bone," herein used as a euphemism for his penis.

I dunno. I masturbate onto my wife when she sleeps sometimes...passive agressiveness and all.

• 1Solidarity

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>

I got a sample of the XX Palo Alto Fire Fighters hot sauce as a sample in a Fuego Box (hot sauce subscription box) and proceeded to order a full bottle of all three heats. It's a fantastically good, simple pepper sauce, not a lot of extra flavors, good heat, good texture. Oh and no salt which is a bonus for the high blood pressure roommate. Also it's not for profit, proceeds go to the fire department, so Win-Win-Win!

Palo Alto Firefighters Pepper Sauce

• 1Like

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I got a sample of the XX Palo Alto Fire Fighters hot sauce as a sample in a Fuego Box (hot sauce subscription box) and proceeded to order a full bottle of all three heats. It's a fantastically good, simple pepper sauce, not a lot of extra flavors, good heat, good texture. Oh and no salt which is a bonus for the high blood pressure roommate. Also it's not for profit, proceeds go to the fire department, so Win-Win-Win!

Palo Alto Firefighters Pepper Sauce
Excellent - thanks!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Masturbation in a cooking thread is totally not cool. I was making no euphemism, I was talking about pulling the bone out of finely cooked meat. Y'all are animals.

RokDt7S.jpg

• 1Solidarity

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Masturbation in a cooking thread is totally not cool. I was making no euphemism, I was talking about pulling the bone out of finely cooked meat. Y'all are animals.

RokDt7S.jpg
Best cookbook of all time. Bought this as a wedding present for my old boss.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I didn't think there was a way to make flan even worse.

Just to be clear, I like custard and I like caramel. For some reason, every flan I've had, the custard is overly firm to almost jello-like. Maybe it needed some semen.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Got a Pressure Cooker on Prime Day that I've kind of been wanting.

Going to give it it's maiden voyage on Pork Ribs. Just for something different.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sous vide ribs were pretty damn good. They were a big hit with everyone who ate them. 4 full wracks is a lot, though, when you need to keep all the pouches from overlapping the water-bath. I think the dry ribs were better than the wet. Will definitely do them again.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How does it do with fries and tatertots? That's the real question.