<Prior Amod>
because I thought you weren't Chinese
for-real-seriously.gif
???

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Hahaha, and this all started just because I was asking about wok recommendations.

bowl eating GIF

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to go boil some rice, drain it in a collander, and then open a bunch of leftover soy sauce packets.

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm going to go boil some rice, drain it in a collander, and then open a bunch of leftover soy sauce packets.
yesterday my wife said (cuz she was watching anime)

fried rice, i want fried rice!

and as always i said "you have to tell me either 6hrs ahead of time or the next day", cuz you want your fried rice a day old or at least fridge cold, i've been using a blasphemous trick of using half the normal amount of water to get "dryer/crunchier" rice, but it's still not as good as just putting cooked rice in a fridge.

in the end the rice was a bit soggy, not mush, but it was really good the next day(today) since now the rice was cold.

you want adventures w/ rice, i'll fucking give you adventures w/ rice if you keep actin cute collander boy

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 8 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Sheesh, Lanx is in a mood today, waving his big dick around like he owns the place!
someone just asked for advice and i gave it, then all of a sudden some white colononizer misogynist decided to throw in his 3cents on woks and related it womyn somehow, like bitch, i didn't even want to know your limited 2cents, do you want your penny back to make 3?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
someone just asked for advice and i gave it, then all of a sudden some white colononizer misogynist decided to throw in his 3cents on woks and related it womyn somehow, like bitch, i didn't even want to know your limited 2cents, do you want your penny back to make 3?

Why don't you just shut your piehole and play a round of "Big Ern's Cooking Thread Roulette?"

I just like busting your chops; nothing but love! :tyen::tyen::tyen:

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
this bitch ass nogger asks me for advice and i have no qualms helping out anyway i can trying to provide information w/ links and images and videos and then this fuckin unca tom backstabs me by callin me dinnerware
It's ok Lanx Lanx , you're one of the good ones...😉