<Silver Donator>
Chicken Reaction GIF by Yevbel

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
oh man, theres a difference between wing drums and regular drums? WHO KNEW
are you calling em drumettes and drumsticks? either way when ppl say drums, they should know it's just talking about the wing part b/c drumSTICK is what defines the leg

no one goes to renfair or thx giving and be like, i want a drum!!!

you say drumstick
ae7090b4de10da866b0ead36855fc35d.png

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
How come people don't eat turkey wings like they do chicken wings?

What happens to the turkey wings?!??!
actually turkey wings are the best part of the turkey if you deep fry it, so yum

oh actually i have an emergency turkey in my deep freezer, maybe it's time to whip out the deep fryer again, i ran through my all my frozen turkey from thxgiving recently b/c my wife brought home some type of covid and i made congee for a few days.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
actually turkey wings are the best part of the turkey if you deep fry it, so yum

oh actually i have an emergency turkey in my deep freezer, maybe it's time to whip out the deep fryer again, i ran through my all my frozen turkey from thxgiving recently b/c my wife brought home some type of covid and i made congee for a few days.

Emergency Turkey? lol, wtf!

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
wow so this little grill was like 23/lbs
View attachment 460117

also i don't think i'll need the skewer racks, i just hang em off the clay itself (my skewers are 10in)

it looks really nice actually, and i really like the compact size, i mean for just the two of us, i'll probably make like 10skewers max?, i'll test it out later this week

and the grill will be nice to just throw a butterflyed thigh or boob on there
Dude this must be your basement or garage. Just of kitchen gadgets. I have no idea where you put all of this shit. I have a pretty big house and we already have too much kitchen shit.

1677756356138.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Dude this must be your basement or garage. Just of kitchen gadgets. I have no idea where you put all of this shit. I have a pretty big house and we already have too much kitchen shit.

View attachment 461280
the yakitori grill is annoying b/c it comes w/ a warning and i've seen videos of it disintergrating in water cuz it's made out of clay, so i store this grill in my garage. (after i'm done grilling i immediately move it to my garage to cool down, cuz well concrete floor

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm confused by people being confused by what's being discussed when someone mentions drums in reference to wings.
1677775055937.png

Edit: Also, all drums is the way. Fuck them flappers.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm confused by people being confused by what's being discussed when someone mentions drums in reference to wings.
View attachment 461315

Edit: Also, all drums is the way. Fuck them flappers.

yeah man I dunno. I made a poll asking what the best type of wing was, flats, drums or boneless (nuggets) and it triggered a few of our local autistics who chose to die on a weird hill.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

How do we feel about frog legs?

I had them once at a french restaurant. Wasn't especially impressed but maybe they would be better fried with buffalo sauce. On the other hand I don't think there's any substitute for chicken skin on wings. Probably ought to just grind those frogs up and feed them to dogs and cats. Frog gigging seems like it might be fun though.

huntdrop.com_uploads_hunts_frog_legs_on_the_menu.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
YEah I had them in Canada one time in some nicer restaurant. Honestly if someone said they were chicken wings I would have believed although I would have wondered WTF is with these small ass chicken wings?

• 2Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
YEah I had them in Canada one time in some nicer restaurant. Honestly if someone said they were chicken wings I would have believed although I would have wondered WTF is with these small ass chicken wings?

I've had them both ways. Big fat ones fried is the way to go.

france-frog-legs-cuisses-de-grenouille.jpg

IMG_3582.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users