Green Monster Games - Curt Schilling

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Utnayan said:
Ironic that he doesn"t post in any other fucking thread but his own marketing campaign.
You haven"t checked his post history, have you? You should know better than just throwing out comments all willy-nilly. Sure, he makes most of his posts here, but FFS if I were in his shoes involved in a major MMO production studio with a thread this large, I"d mostly be posting discussion in my own thread as well. NM the fact he now needs to defend himself from your unrelenting attacks.

There were several posts of his listed in other threads, when I looked at the beginning of his posting history. Keep throwing out falsehoods though.

meStevo_foh

shitlord
Ngruk has 497 of his 583 posts in this thread, if there was a thread about my company I suspect I"d have a similar ratio over the 8000+ replies.

Thankfully we have Utnayan"s 159 posts to keep us all in the know about evil marketing and character issues. Thanks or something.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Flight said:
I"m in a bromance with Brett. Din"t cha know ?
I was at a bar last night (Shock) and 2 months ago before training camp the guy signed after Reed and Coach came back from their alaskan fishing trip they were supposed to announce it. They never did because he didn"t want to go to training camp.

That shit was in the works forever and it was hilarious. I knew it, the players knew it, I think even fast-market Curt Schilling the pitcher of sales pitches knew it... And everyone made fun of me when he "Officially" said he was done with ball.

I said I told you so in real life to my bar buddies while my girlfriend kicked my ass in cricket darts.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Genjiro if you were a girl I would fucking kiss you via the internet.

Now it"s time for me to run. It"s Balderdash time.

Curt you would like that game. It"s about bullshitting people.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Utnayan said:
I was at a bar last night
Liar.. you already said earlier in this thread you were drinking wine with your mommy at the Olive Garden and she was telling you how proud she was of you that you didn"t sell out like that loser Curt Schilling.

Your last post here last night was at about 7-ish.. Assuming you left right from the keyboard. You said you had 5 glasses of wine.. sounds like a long time dining with mommy. Then at the least you would have to have driven her home, then gone back out.. I call bullshit. Besides you said your mom is like 70? That makes you around 40ish... cmon dude.. you aint fooling anyone. You were slurping on WoW knob... admit it.

Cadrid_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
Ironic that he doesn"t post in any other fucking thread but his own marketing campaign.
Everyone should have you on ignore and stop quoting you, so that those of us that have tired of your batshit-insane rantings could actually read the MMO General forums in peace. Since they can"t, however, I"ll go ahead and say "Shut the fuck up" and post links to tell you why.

Side Note: It"s not ironic, you inbred fuckwit; coincidental or suspicious, maybe, but not fucking ironic. You"re so incredibly stupid it"s an act of some sadistic deity that you dodged the jabs of your mother"s coat hanger. Resume your fapping to Ann Coulter shitfits and leave those of us interested in the game in peace; whatever rimjob you"re giving Requiem/Tyen to avoid the banhammer isn"t going to last forever should the advertisers catch wind of the kind of crazy their companies are linked to.

When you kiss your mom, can she taste all the bullshit that you"ve spewed forth?

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I"m convinced Utnayan is actually highly unstable, this shit reeks of serious delusion and paranoia. This whole pretending you"re a famous athlete thing and seeming so utterly CONVINCED that Curt doesn"t even play games (despite plenty of evidence to the contrary), you either have some insane commitment to trolling and nothing better to do with a friday night (which we already knew) or you"re just completely off the deep end.

That said, what would be just fucking grand is if he did turn out to be a pro athlete. Ut, all the name dropping and subtle hints in the world are absolutely useless and just make you look like a fuckhead. Either follow through with some confirmation of your identity, or any claims are fucking meaningless. I can claim to be the fucking pope, but it"s completely devoid of any meaning if I can"t back it up, the same applies here.

If you really did care about protecting your identity and being judged by what you say (which probably isn"t a good thing in your case) you would never have even mentioned it. But your fragile ego couldn"t handle that.

Greyform_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
My raging and psychotic internet behavior is about a .........
This is step one. Realizing you have a problem.

Hey bud, Champs in EP Monday night first half.

I"ll buy ya a beer.. You make me laugh.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I call BS!
I never heard of a pope fucking!
Really?

1011_no_party.jpg

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Here we go guys. Directly from Tuco.

I feel like he"s going to quit posting here because you"re trolling him I"ll probably ban you.
If this is my last post, so fucking be it. But Tuco is a fucking moron. Ray and others agree, and how this fuckhole got the mod job will make Millie wonder.

I go down telling the truth about this dipshit.

You will never hear more honest and upfront in your face passion.

Yeah. I played in the NFL. I will never use it to take your fucking money.

Take note kiddies: This forum just got man handled by the dollars.

You know what is even funnier? Once that forum opens you won"t see this dipshit. He is gone anyway. Amd you fan faggots just got schipped.

Let"s see how long this takes to get deleted.

New rule: No trolling developers about stupid shit. Post your opinions, but don"t get retarded. Especially to a developer.

btw: "I do not need to stamp a dollar sign on the back of my ass and make a profit off a bunch of nerdy fucks flocking to the teacup." is a pretty good line.

Also, goodbye threads insulting the place you"re leaving never ends well for the poster, you"re free to do so because they"re usually very funny but I have no desire to see you leave.
Countdown until this is deleted...

If you want the truth, where developers will post because they are NOT full of shit, I will open the site and take this ad traffic to shit in a handbasket in less than 5 fucking minutes.

If you want to continue to kiss ass and keep hearing spin upon spin, stay here.

This site was founded on calling out bullshit. If I get banned, I"ll make another where the truth will ring free, and I will put cash behind it so no one gets those fucking retarded ads.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Sean said:
Ut owned by someone trying to hype vaporware. Sad times.
I love you for that. I see what you did there.

You fucking lovable fucker you.