Green Monster Games - Curt Schilling

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Ugh, you really did just turn into Krinkled. What is with you retards threatening to make your own (omgz better!) website when you have a temper tantrum? It"s fucking embarrassing.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lost Ranger said:
Ugh, you really did just turn into Krinkled. What is with you retards threatening to make your own (omgz better!) website when you have a temper tantrum? It"s fucking embarrassing.
Who the fuck is that fucker?

If I open a site, I don"t give a flying fuck who goes there. I"ll pay to make sure I don"t make a fucking penny.

I"ll do it so fuckoffs like you cannot conform to the fanboy idiots.

High ho silver, you"re gay!

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Utnayan said:
Who the fuck is that fucker?
He was a guy who use to post here not that long ago. When a few of us called him out for being a douche he went full retard. At first he posted his bank account (I shit you not) to show us how successful he was in real life. Which as you can imagine backfired horribly. Anyway some time goes by and he starts being retarded in a EQ2 thread. Some people give him shit again and he once again goes full retard. This time one of the mods hands him a little temp ban.

He comes back, and leaves one final post. Telling us that he is going to make his own forum where free shit it handed out like beta keys, games whatever. Believed he had "won" because it will kill FoH"s daily traffic and vanished. It was very pathetic and your last post was eerily similar.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
Utnayan said:
Didn"t I already tell you?

Re-read what I wrote. You and your buddy Regret.

By the way, how am I reinforcing that I am a fraud? I would love to know this.

Name drops are one thing. Prov info is another. Would you like to know what Tommy Kramer ate for breakfast? What the fuck.

I have one thing going: Yeah I am over the fucking top. But guess what? I said this same shit when Vanguard was going through the same shit, and I won"t watch as you try to suck money from people based on your fucking name and what I believe to be a horrible product. It"s inherently wrong.

Yeah, I also hate our health care system. Anything else Shill?
How about you post a picture of yourself topless with FOH written on your chest.... in other words ToGTFO.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Utnayan said:
If I open a site, I don"t give a flying fuck who goes there. I"ll pay to make sure I don"t make a fucking penny.

I"ll do it so fuckoffs like you cannot conform to the fanboy idiots.

High ho silver, you"re gay!
Don"t do us any favors fuckhead. By all means, go make your website I can promise you that you won"t be missed and no one will care. The only difference is that less threads will get shit on. Then again you trolls are a dime a dozen and someone will step up to bat.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Lost Ranger said:
He was a guy who use to post here not that long ago. When a few of us called him out for being a douche he went full retard. At first he posted his bank account (I shit you not) to show us how successful he was in real life. Which as you can imagine backfired horribly. Anyway some time goes by and he starts being retarded in a EQ2 thread. Some people give him shit again and he once again goes full retard. This time one of the mods hands him a little temp ban.

He comes back, and leaves one final post. Telling us that he is going to make his own forum where free shit it handed out like beta keys, games whatever. Believed he had "won" because it will kill FoH"s daily traffic and vanished. It was very pathetic and your last post was eerily similar.
Oh. Gotchya.

I won"t hand out anything. I think that gamers want to hear truth. I said that because obviously it is about people coming here for Curt. I, inherently believe, that people would rather hear good honest shit, than shoveled shit. And I got that PM because of the dollar factor. Which made me post.

I swear, if I have to, I will open my own site. I"ll host the domain, the server, and the bandwidth. And I could give a fuck. As long as you make solid points, and are honest, I wouldn"t ban shit. And you won"t see those fucking ads either. And I won"t make a fucking dime. I"ll do it because it will be the one place people trust.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
straight-jacket.jpg

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Utnayan said:
I"ll do it because it will be the one place people trust.
All 5 of them? You have ZERO credibility. What the fuck could you possibly offer anyone that would make them even consider looking up your site? This place has history and remains popular because of it. A website made by a guy who got butt hurt because a mod told him to shut the fuck up isn"t exactly that interesting.

Seriously, let the door and a bus hit you on the way out.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Lost Ranger said:
This place has history
And where do you think that history comes from ass hat?

People who called out the truth.

You sad ass fucking faggot.

Gragen_foh

shitlord
Yeah, I"ll even admit being more of a reader than a poster that Ut"s posts made me think a little, but now I can see each new post from him is as exciting as noticing a clump of coagulated pussy juice resting about a half inch below the clit of the last bar whore I took home.

Yeah, I can talk some bullshit too.

More importantly, I"m just a gamer that comes to this site for info, was reading this site long before I even decided to make an account, mainly for AoC. I wonder how others like myself are thinking of this thread now seeing some monkey like Ut spewing a worthy amount of bible ass bullshit all over a game that no one really even knows about.

I can tell you right the fuck now, Ut is as much of a celeb as Micheal Beans, a kid back in high school who had some crazy ass talent catching a football. Yeah that fucker died his junior year. At least he died a player. Ut, what do you have? Some brains and an endless amount of time to use it? You haven"t done shit to prove to me anything.

I"ll tell you right now with my Treo Palm and the pics I just took that I"ve done more with my dick in the last hour than your slimy ass has done in the last decade.

I"ll continue reading this thread for some real info, but your future posts are ignored in the same ass fashion as the last fat bitch I accidentally poked because my *real* buddies thought it would be a good idea to buy my one last shot.

TL,DR...This faggots cawkholster needs to be snapped.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I"ll continue reading this thread for some fake ass info, but your future posts are ignored in the same ass fashion as the last fat bitch I accidentally poked because my *real* buddies thought it would be a good idea to buy my one last shot.
You are bragging about having too much to drink and fucking a fat chick?

Holy fucking shit that was Schillings IP!

I swear, if you do not believe me, look at the posting similarities.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Utnayan said:
And where do you think that history comes from ass hat?

People who called out the truth.

You sad ass fucking faggot.
Sure. Except you don"t offer fuck all to back anything you say. You expect people to just take what you say as fact because you are the great Utnayan? Get fucked retard. You don"t have any more credibility then Curt. Sorry I take that back.. you have less. Hint: Fake...er "secret" emails and PMs don"t help your case. You fucking child.

Gragen_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
You are bragging about having too much to drink and fucking a fat chick?
I didn"t say "fake", twat, I said real. I really should push the ignore button on your "fake" ass, but I"m not a bitch. Don"t fucking quote some bullshit from me, I WILL notice it.

I"ve always thought you were real, it wasn"t until recently that I figured out you were about as worthy as a cumstain on my 80 dollar hoody.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Lost Ranger said:
Sure. Except you don"t offer fuck all to back anything you say.
I heard the same shit with Vanguard when I ripped McQuaid a new ass hole.

Remember that? You fucking faggot.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Gragen said:
I didn"t say "fake", twat, I said real. I really should push the ignore button on your "fake" ass, but I"m not a bitch. Don"t fucking quote some bullshit from me, I WILL notice it..
Curt going mental after the kids and wife go to bed.

Cadrid_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
I, inherently believe, that people would rather hear good honest shit, than shoveled shit. And I got that PM because of the dollar factor. Which made me post.
If you actually got that PM, you would take a screenshot of it and post it to the boards. I don"t think you did, which is why you posted the "PM" directly into the text field.

Funny thing, though... even if Tuco/Requiem/Tyendidtell you to stop being an inflammatory asshole, you would still be more full of shit than they. As it stands, you"re more full of shit than the septic tank at a TexMex restaurant. This website doesn"t make the money to exist based on how many times you swear, or the distance you are from sanity. It"s made off of advertisers trying to reach a viable audience (that is "us gamers").

You"re not reaching out to anyone. You"re e-blowing a few veteran posters like Sean and Flight, and 4 or 5 people as unstable as yourself are reinforcing your disturbing behavior. Everybody else either hates you, or is reveling in the Jerry Springer-/COPS-level entertainment your illness has brought to these forums.

You think you can do better? Great, go do better. I hope it turns out as well as your illustrious career in the NFL.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Private Message: Re: What are the new rules?
08-30-2009, 01:07 AM
Tuco
Super Wiener

+69 Internets

Re: What are the new rules?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utnayan
I totally lit it up Sorry about that, but Christ, I made Schilling go batshit for a minute

Time to drink the wine and play games with buddies and chicks.

Hey, you"re a cool guy. Just don"t temp ban me again!

Haha your buddies and chicks drink wine while you play games, hahahha.

You didn"t make him go batshit for a minute, he pretty much made you look even more retarded than you made yourself look. Here"s a couple pro-tips: No one believes you when you claim anything because you don"t offer proof and this is the internet, and secondly even if you"re able to get one or two points by slinging mud at Ngruk, you"re getting mud all over yourself aka looking stupid.

Since you"re so off the hook tonight that none of my message will be understand, just leave him alone man, it accomplishes nothingand if I feel like he"s going to quit posting here because you"re trolling him I"ll probably ban you.If you post proof of you being anything more than a gaming nerd, that"ll be much better btw.

Lonin_foh

shitlord
Ban him or not, at least restrict him from the thread and move the last 8 pages or so to the Rickshaw.

Edit - I"d say it"s pretty fucking sad the mods have let it go one this long. Fucking JayReb gets (deservedly) banned from the MMA thread for temper tantrums many orders of magnitude less than this shit.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Utnayan said:
I heard the same shit with Vanguard when I ripped McQuaid a new ass hole.

Remember that? You fucking faggot.
That"s what your going to fall back on? You at the very least had a product to talk shit about. You have NOTHING here. Let"s not forget about your "lulz I was in the NFL" retardation. You don"t back a fucking thing. You make retarded accusations and pass them off as fact. Then have the fucking audacity to talk about truth? You"re such a fucking hypocrite.