Green Monster Games - Curt Schilling

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Araxen said:
lol...this is awesome seeing Utnayan getting his shit pushed in. Even Makata didn"t hit lows like Ut is.
This isn"t a Makata type of crazy. This seriously reminds me more of Krinkled. When he got pushed he fucking lost it and started showing off his bank account and everything. I see what Ut is doing as the exact same shit. I believe Krink left FoH on his own though... swearing that someday he would get us all. I like to imagine he dropped a over the top comic villain laugh in there as well on his way out.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Utnayan said:
Because obviously I am hitting on truths that piss him off enough to go roid rage on the forum in replies.
Hahaha, you think HE is the one "roid raging" on the forum right now? Holy shit you are delusional.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ngruk said:
I"ll take that even a step further, since you now are clearly just an idiot, and a dumb one.

If by some strange quirk of fate you played on even the practice squad at Middle Tennessee State your senior year it wouldn"t mean crap.

Not that it would have mattered, but you seem to think that by keeping that lie of a life you fraudulently put on folks you are somehow more validated, when it"s clear that"s the opposite of the truth. You"ve done nothing in this industry, you"ve done nothing in sports, ever, and people here, who"ve been here far longer than me that "know you", say that very thing.

Whether you"re Roger Staubach or Ut, you"re still a classless asshat who doesn"t know jack about games, or making them.

You"re just bad people dude, plain and simple.
And yet you keep calling me a lair but continue to deflect that you have 5 people researching games to tell you what to post so you can seem like a grassroots gamer to sell your shit.

Dude, you are the fraud.

And when "bad people" come into play, you are worse than those bad people. Why? Because you do the same shit all those other people do, and go above and beyond and pretend not too while judging them publically. You are worst then bad people, you are a hypocrite of bad people.

I"ll watch the fanboys hit it, while I field emails saying how awesome it is knowing that I am calling you out for what you are. And your ego, even on the internet, goes bat shit insane.

Kuro_foh

shitlord
Lost Ranger said:
This isn"t a Makata type of crazy. This seriously reminds me more of Krinkled. When he got pushed he fucking lost it and started showing off his bank account and everything. I see what Ut is doing as the exact same shit. I believe Krink left FoH on his own though... swearing that someday he would get us all. I like to imagine he dropped a over the top comic villain laugh in there as well on his way out.
Krinkled was temp-banned, then edit"d his posts to leave his FINAL MESSAGE, threatening to go off and start his own gaming site, which would be a community touchstone for all gamers everywhere, and would steal all of the discussion from FoH and then we"d learn! *fistshake*

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Lost Ranger said:
Oh shut the fuck up. I could care less.

I tell it like I see it. And you delusional fanboy faggot fucks can keep on posting the same bullshit I heard when I called out McQuaid and all of a sudden...

"Oh fuck.. he was right!"

"Holy shit he took some damn good notes faggots!"

"I think he played in the NFL"

"Dude, there aren"t any players named Mike Nelson... He should be named Miguel Marguita"

"Hey dippy, that was a bullshit name used on Guru"

"Oh."

"He is a psychotic basement dweller who fucks his mom!!! Yes I got this from the internet combback book from 1993."

You won"t know who I am. And I don"t give a flying fuck.

I tell the truth.

And the truth hurts you little peons.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Here comes the spin guys. Remember, when points are made, just bury that shit under a bunch of idiotic replies that call me the devil.

Mippo, you are still a fucking fat faggot and everyone in your guild hated your ass.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Utnayan said:
Oh shut the fuck up. I could care less.

I tell it like I see it. And you delusional fanboy faggot fucks can keep on posting the same bullshit I heard when I called out McQuaid and all of a sudden...

"Oh fuck.. he was right!"

"Holy shit he took some damn good notes faggots!"

"I think he played in the NFL"

"Dude, there aren"t any players named Mike Nelson... He should be named Miguel Marguita"

"Hey dippy, that was a bullshit name used on Guru"

"Oh."

"He is a psychotic basement dweller who fucks his mom!!! Yes I got this from the internet combback book from 1993."

You won"t know who I am. And I don"t give a flying fuck.

I tell the truth.

And the truth hurts you little peons.
Find a SINGLE post of mine here that shows me as a "fanboy" for Curt or his game. I have even said I got money on this game being a train wreck. Your blanket statements just further kill any credibility you THINK you have. I triple dog dare you mother fucker. Go find one.

I call you out for being a delusional fucktard because...*gasp*... you are a delusional fucktard. I don"t give a rats ass who you are attacking. I can"t stand Mippo, not even a little bit. I would still take his side and bash the fuck out of you if you dropped this kind of retardation on him as well.

Edit:Could you drop this kind of retardation on him btw? Because that would just be great and I think in the end everyone would be grateful. We have not seen a "Clash of the Retards!" battle in so long. Please man?

regret_foh

shitlord
I was thinking that he might be a shill for GMG. I mean who would be interested in an MMO by Curt Schilling, right? (no offense but a game from a professional athelete is not a huge selling point) But the reams of mildly psychotic posts from Ut actually has me wondering what could possibly elicit this kind of reaction.

Sythrak_foh

shitlord
As much as some people think their opinion on games matter, I think the smart average player doesn"t care. I really don"t care how a game is developed or what was done in the background, the game will rise or fall on it"s own merits. If the game is good, people will play it. If it"s terrible, they won"t. Going emo raging on a random forum isn"t going to effect the outcome of the game. Beta is usually enough for me to tell whether the game is worth paying for. Even if only for 1 month of enjoyment that"s worth the money I paid for considering a MMO box is the same price of a console game that would last just as long.

That said, most of this thread is pointless until we see some concrete info on the game itself.

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
The minute you start even contemplating that just go back and read a post or two of his. He clearly has no clue about games, making them or designing them.
His potential to be in gaming company is about as good as my potential of running a 10 flat 100, zero.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Sythrak said:
As much as some people think their opinion on games matter, I think the smart average player doesn"t care. I really don"t care how a game is developed or what was done in the background, the game will rise or fall on it"s own merits. If the game is good, people will play it. If it"s terrible, they won"t. Going emo raging on a random forum isn"t going to effect the outcome of the game. Beta is usually enough for me to tell whether the game is worth paying for. Even if only for 1 month of enjoyment that"s worth the money I paid for considering a MMO box is the same price of a console game that would last just as long.

That said, most of this thread is pointless until we see some concrete info on the game itself.
My emo raging is not about the game.

My raging and psychotic internet behavior is about a fuck stick who is using his celeb status to market his ass as a gamer while lying his fucking keester off about it.

Kuro_foh

shitlord
I didn"t have a problem with most of Ut"s posts in the Vanguard thread. There *was* a game, there was a beta going on, there were leaks, there were terrible posts on the controlling theories of the game, faked screenshots of game elements.

There was *something* to go berserk over. That something was mostly fabrication and half-baked, but it was actually presented to people for discussion/dissection.

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
Sythrak said:

You just totally derailed the thread with this clear, rational post...
Bastard.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ngruk said:
The minute you start even contemplating that just go back and read a post or two of his. He clearly has no clue about games, making them or designing them.
His potential to be in gaming company is about as good as my potential of running a 10 flat 100, zero.
This coming from a guy who hired fucking Moorgard.

Good luck with that.

This is also about a guy who owns a company making an MMORPG that went in an MMO Hiatus even though his company is knee deep in making one.

So lets get back to basics. Does your game suck so much you aren"t even playing it?

Then he calls me a fraud, and said I proved that, how I proved it I have no fucking clue, and my point stands that you should just shut the fuck up and say. "I am in gaming now and want to promote this" rather than, "Hey curt... Talk about Fallout 2... and then talk about the music from the Dig... that will pull on their purse strings a bit"

Then come into the forum with a bunch of shiveled shit.

Azzikai_foh

shitlord
I almost convinced myself this was simply a gigantically elaborate troll. I mean, Ut is a goon, it wouldn"t be totally out of character to just go off the fucking deep end solely to see how many people he could take with him. But these past few pages, goddamn, there"s commitment and then there"s needing to be committed.