Green Monster Games - Curt Schilling

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fandiin_foh

shitlord
Everyone just calm down he obviously had at least 6 glasses of wine with his mom tonight at the olive garden like a lot of NFL superstar"s regularly do.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
1. This is great. I got you and schill so fucked up you have moorgard posting anon and his SOE "economic downturn employees" ass hats providing support.

2. Gragen = Schilling.

3. Tuco is fucking Richard Simmons

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Gragen said:
You know now that I think about it my guild has takin in a person from your guild once. He lasted about a....raid.

His 25 dollars ment nothing to us.
This will be awesome.

Gragen_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
1. This is great. I got you and schill so fucked up you have moorgard posting anon and his SOE "economic downturn employees" ass hats providing support.

2. Gragen = Schilling.

I"m about as much Schilling as you are Moses who talked to a burning bush 8 thousand years ago...

Fuckoff about that shit, dumbass.

Citten_foh

shitlord
You do know how stupid your crusade is right? You"re trying to "protect" us by informing, but really you"re just stating we"re all retards.

Why wouldn"t we understand marketing when we see it? Motivations? We know why Curt is here, a little marketing and a little chilling. What gives you the right to be so god damn obnoxious about your thoughts?

Vanguard pretty much put an end to "mindless believing". But why is it your job to inform the masses anyway? If they"re so stupid to fall into the trap of "oh noes i lost 50 dollars" then why not let them fucking do it and laugh at them again after the fact? Do you love the people here that much to go batshit insane to state the simple fact of "people market"?

You"re annoying, railing on a point that even if it were a 110% true no one would even care about. If Curt is here one day then gone the next so fucking be it. This forum consists of several high end "celebrity" figures and that"s some of the draw to it. Tuco threatening to ban you makes complete sense. They provide additional traffic, insight (sometimes spin), prestige. Get the fuck off it already and move on from your anti-celebrity quarrel you jealous douche.

Gragen_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:

2. Gragen = Schilling.

You know it"s fucked up that I"m losing internets arguing with your stupid ass self, what"s awesome? The fact that I know for a god damn fact I"m in a better ass guild than you? If your sig is correct I know for a damn fact I"m in a better ass guild than yours. Retard.

Read your messages, fuckstick.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Guys I have a confession, I"ve been working for Curt Schilling all along I"m actually R.A. Salvatore.

Gragen_foh

shitlord
Azrayne said:
Guys I have a confession, I"ve been working for Curt Schilling all along I"m actually R.A. Salvatore.
And Ut is Troy Aikman, oh except Troy wasn"t a linebacker, where the fuck did I go wrong?

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Azrayne said:

It was obvious all along. azRAyne. I ask you. Darn Wookie killer.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Azrayne said:
Fuck you for not killing off Drizzt and/or Wulfgar and making that fucking retarded goddamned stupid love triangle. It was like Wulfgar got buried in Pet Cemetary, but instead of coming back evil he came back a giant emo douche bag of feelings instead of some 7 foot tall badass barbarian guy with a hammer braining people.

Entreri 4 lyfe yo!

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I too have a confession to make..

me irl

Peter_North_Handclasp.jpg

Peter_North_Handclasp.jpg

SceleriS_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
I heard the same shit with Vanguard when I ripped McQuaid a new ass hole.

Remember that? You fucking faggot.
Oh man and McQuaid is rolling around in his huge pile of money going OMG i just got my ass handed to me by "internet_troll_07" what will i do now!!! Good thing he called me out on how Vanguard sucks. We will have to listen to him and never let this game go publ........oh wait...*counts money* .......never mind!