Grimm

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well, the captain's brother wasn't on the plane, so he's presumably still in Portland. So we're likely going to see more of him
Well it certainly sounded like the captain was plotting to have his brother killed, call soandso and don't forget to act surprised. And when Hank came in to tell him Nick's plane crashed the captain was on the phone saying "no, it has be when he gets off the plane. try to avoid collateral damage.", so it sounds like maybe his brother is already in the air on another plane.
I wonder if they will ever revisit what happened with Asian Cop. He got spelled and then was eating money and stuff. Then they just kinda dropped that story line.
Eating money? When was this?, just last season? I don't remember this at all.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I could have sworn after they cured him he was still walking around eating weird stuff.
IIRC, they showed him eating weird shit during one episode, then it went a few more episodes before the problem came to a head. That's when Monroe and his girl concocted a potion to cure him. I'm pretty sure that was the end of it.

Cybsled

Well he's better now...kinda. He seems to revert to being dead randomly still ;P You know that the brother isn't dead. Exploding cars in TV shows typically mean the person isn't dead, unless you actually see the death.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I really liked this last episode (though I'm biased bc I'm Filipino). Either way, I wonder how long it'll take Wu to snap out of it and join the Scooby Gang.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Still the guilty pleasure show. I hope the shit hits the fan soon, they need more action above the one beast an episode thing.

Cybsled

Ya, it was kinda messed up they let Wu think he was insane at the end. I've been digging this season so far, though.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Nice! This season is starting to get good. Learning about all the various shadow groups out there among the vessen.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
this is my number 1 guilty pleasure, I seem able to watch it with no judgment but always feel weird telling people I have seen every episode from the start. Glad to hear the good news.

Golt_sl

shitlord
this is my number 1 guilty pleasure, I seem able to watch it with no judgment but always feel weird telling people I have seen every episode from the start. Glad to hear the good news.
Haha, exactly the same here. I can watch this show whenever and kinda just turn the brain off and enjoy it for what it is. Glad it's got more legs

Cybsled

I always figured it would be an eye thing, although I had guessed glowing eyes instead of bottomless blackhole eyes of death. I guess that really does explain why Vessen loose their shit when they see him. I thought it was funny and Monroe and Rosealie admitted it took awhile to get used to it lol.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Looks like they just added Faith v2 to the team...You can definitely see the Whedon influence on the show...but that isn't surprising since about half the main writers are from his team that wrote Angel.