GTA V RP

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I think it's hilarious that GTA V has become a top viewed RP game.

What does the RP mod do?

Proxmity based chat (default game is server wide)
No NPC cops
Cops calculate crimes and send you to jail for a time based prison sentence (minutes but RP'd as months in game) where you can't get out til time is up
When killed, it's not a default gta "WASTED" screen, and can be revived if RP'd as minor injuries or they take you to the hospital in game and revive you there
no radar/map blips for everyone connected in game like in default GTA5 online.
probably a lot of other things. those are the main ones off the top of my head.

They're pretty much super customized servers with some nifty little details and rules. Like a big one being no metagaming (you can't have/use knowledge obtained outside of game, or information that your character doesn't witness/gather in a realistic fashion in game). Honestly I tried one once and I really wanted to get into it, but it's difficult to come up with stuff on the fly. I give the people who do it, and do it well a LOT of credit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
It's also a multiplayer mod for the single player version of the game. From there there are a ton of mods to to enable what we're seeing in streams. It's just FiveM and a copy of GTA for the end user.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
just fyi when watching streamers Timmac is jumping on the nopixal bandwagon after talking mad shit about nopixal over the years, he was part of the eli crew that completely destroyed gtarp last time it got popular

i'm usually in the camp giving streamers a pass for bandwagoning but this duplicitious faggot just drips greed and patheticness

A little more information, the last time lirik got into GTARP he got in with the leanboys and all their views/subs skyrocketted past timmac who had always been on the top of gtarp streaming. him and his crew got mega asshurt which started the whole powergrab, asslicking eli and turning all those faggots against the leanboys essentially making almost everything fun illegal and bannable. lirik quit cause the server was boring as fuck and the leanboys ended up getting banned and/or also quit and moved to nopixal

thank god these faggots have no admin power this go around

full disclosure: i'm also banned from his chat cause he was crying about not getting enough subs a couple years ago when lirik got into it and everyone else blew up and I was like "Wakandan you got like 3k subs stfu and at least pretend like you're not a shit streamer"

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
free kiki :(

Yah this shit was dumb to hear about. I guess Kiki drove a car into the hospital on NoPixel (or as someone says, Pixal) and I guess the beds and whatnot don't reset. so she broke all the beds in the hospital and subsequent hospital RP because they were wrecked and dont respawn until a server reset. Where on TFRP and other servers I guess they just phase the beds in and out or are permanent fixtures so that isnt normally an issue.

But because of Kiki doing that, they removed Milton's queue priority. I just think it's dumb that for a first time offense to someone who's one of the funniest and creative RP'ers out there. (Kiki worked so well with TimTheTatman, and other streamers on hilarious levels) that it hurts the server to do that more than it helps it. I think it should have been a "these are no fun allowed zones, don't drive cars in here again" and give him a slap on the wrist. The guy is genuinely a good guy and wouldn't have driven a car in there if he knew the beds wouldn't reset.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah it's pretty dumb they just cucked him hard

They should ben shitty RPers like Jayce though (Lil Loco), zzzz

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A big reason why Lirik bailed on GTARP he said he hated how toxic his community got doing RP. This happens in every streamer chat when something doesn't go X streamers way. It will happen again the longer he plays.

I never enjoyed Timmac. Always comes across as a phony, and the Shaggy/Ella thing was just grating to watch.

As for NoPixel save for a few people, it was a shit show during the peak of SOE, and FamilyRP. It is in a much better place than it was a year and a half ago. Every one had super cars, insane amounts of money, and was a shoot first, RP be damned.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I knew it was only a matter of time before Timmac hopped on NoPixel. PMSCunt isn't far behind. I wish Thad and Mr Moon would jump on NoPixel. Those two are great RPer's.

I would love to see Eugene and Slappy RP together.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Watching the RP Streams inspired me to buy GTA V and apply to NoPixel. So I bought the game yesterday and the controls are quite possibly the worst I have ever played of any game ever. I would normally tell myself don't be a bitch because overtime you will get used to them, but the straw that broke this Camel's Back was how shitty the game runs. I have a 2080 and I tried everything I could find on the internet to fix the performance issues. I spent 3-4 hours testing shit last night and nothing worked, so sadly I will be asking Big Gabe for a refund.

It really sucks because I had my RP character all figured out and ready to go.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Watching the RP Streams inspired me to buy GTA V and apply to NoPixel. So I bought the game yesterday and the controls are quite possibly the worst I have ever played of any game ever. I would normally tell myself don't be a bitch because overtime you will get used to them, but the straw that broke this Camel's Back was how shitty the game runs. I have a 2080 and I tried everything I could find on the internet to fix the performance issues. I spent 3-4 hours testing shit last night and nothing worked, so sadly I will be asking Big Gabe for a refund.

It really sucks because I had my RP character all figured out and ready to go.

You wouldn't get into NoPixel anyway. Not for a long time I heard they were like 4k applications deep

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You wouldn't get into NoPixel anyway. Not for a long time I heard they were like 4k applications deep

this, you'd have to play on the retard servers and even those are probably impossible to get into right now. you'd have to wait until all the streamers stopped playing and try a few months after that to even have a wif of a chance

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Basically there are plenty of fivem servers but like a lot of games they're empty, or no where near as entertaining or populated as tfrp and NoPixel

Needless

Toe Sucker
eugene definitely deserves the exposure he has received.

Theres A LOT of really good characters on NoPixel, but most of them are unbearable to watch streamers because they just fucking whine constantly to chat. Eugene is the only one that is an actual chill streamer outside of the character

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Just tuned into a GTA RP called Prune Gang, and it's a bunch of people RPing old guys complaining to the cops about their property line.

What am I doing with my life.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
eugene definitely deserves the exposure he has received.

Theres A LOT of really good characters on NoPixel, but most of them are unbearable to watch streamers because they just fucking whine constantly to chat. Eugene is the only one that is an actual chill streamer outside of the character

Yeah, glad he is getting the exposure much deserved. During the SOE days, Lirik tried out No Pixel one day when the drama was starting and spent the whole stream with Eugene (Vader). Only his character then was a fat crazy dude named Barney and it was fucking hilarious. Dudes view count went up for a few days but Lirik never went back to No Pixel because it was a shit show back then.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
lol, you can almost feel the toxicity sloshing from chat to chat in RP tonight.

Araxen

Yung Dab bores me to tears. I can't wait till Moon is done with GTA RP.

Last edited:

Araxen

Granny started playing on NoPixel a little. She was playing on FamilyRP.