GTA V RP

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He was a cop for most of his arma RP, it's why he's so inclined to powergame. It's funny cause they all call the leanboys out for powergaming and even though they somewhat do (fairly minor), the police / admin powergaming is on a completely nother level.

Ha! It all makes sense now with him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Ha! It all makes sense now with him.

Not sure if you're watching now but eli is again powergaming in the complete other direction. Buddha commited like 4 traffic violations in a row hunting down this taco truck and for each got pulled over by eli and given a warning. Finally, he just blew by eli (on accident) going like 100 miles an hour and through red lights. Eli again let him go. This shit all stems from eli trying to chill probably from the drama (he created), but this is why it's all so fucked up. The rp is getting all wonkey. buddha was driving in a way that would usually deserve 20 months in prison. Nuts.

• 1Salty

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure if you're watching now but eli is again powergaming in the complete other direction. Buddha commited like 4 traffic violations in a row hunting down this taco truck and for each got pulled over by eli. Finally, he just blew by eli (on accident) going like 100 miles an hour and through red lights. Eli again let him go. This shit all stems from eli trying to chill probably from the drama (he created), but this is why it's all so fucked up. The rp is getting all wonkey. buddha was driving in a way that would usually deserve 20 months in prison. Nuts.

He just got pulled over again. And is on foot patrol now. lol. I expected this for a few days, after what went down yesterday. It happens every time when drama pops up.

Also Did Geefamous quit the server? Haven't seen his posse around for quite awhile.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

Intropy

Shit Gamer
This fucking asshole is so full of shit.

Breaks up the Leanbois because no RP/chracter development - fine there's some legitimacy to that.

Meanwhile the dude is magically an FBI agent out of nowhere, magically master SWAT leader, magically only licensed pilot on server - wow fucking Oscar worthy RP performances by him as his character took us on a riveting emotional journey through his struggles growing into those roles. Tony, Buddah, etc. sure have a lot to learn about how to RP from him, good thing they've been graced by 14hrs of his RP coaching this weekend. lul

Man, what am I doing with my life following this garbage lol.

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This fucking asshole is so full of shit.

Breaks up the Leanbois because no RP/chracter development - fine there's some legitimacy to that.

Meanwhile the dude is magically an FBI agent out of nowhere, magically master SWAT leader, magically only licensed pilot on server - wow fucking Oscar worthy RP performances by him as his character took us on a riveting emotional journey through his struggles growing into those roles. Tony, Buddah, etc. sure have a lot to learn about how to RP from him, good thing they've been graced by 14hrs of his RP coaching this weekend. lul

Man, what am I doing with my life following this garbage lol.

thats why I said earlier, I may be a moon / classy / hardcore rp'r watcher only soon

I love watching the leanboys action but if they're not gonna let it happen then meh, time to move onto the true actors.

pretty sure classy said he's going full time in a few months. really look forward to it

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's my problem with what went down. The system/personnel were not in place to run an investigation they are trying to do here.

This should be nothing more than a test bed for that.

I think what happened was the population of the server really dwindled after the mass exodus of SOE. Originally assets were not going to carry over to the new server. Why do anything serious I think came into play here and probably why they changed their stance on it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I love watching the leanboys action but if they're not gonna let it happen then meh, time to move onto the true actors.

Classy and Moon are on another level compared to most of the chumps on this server.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Classy and Moon are on another level compared to most of the chumps on this server.

ya I couldn't even imagine a full 24 man server full of people like them dudes. HBO would be throwing millions at em

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Also, not sure if it's just me, but seems like Eli's voice has deteriorated pretty badly in the last couple of months of his streaming. Seems like it's slightly weaker or cracking at times when I watch him compared to back then. But as others have said, I've started watching a lot less. Though I typically only watch for the funny stuff and not the drama. When they try to go all serious it's pretty boring. But Eli's interaction with people like kiki and his alter ego's are pure gold. Especially the asian character Kiki had been doing last week or so.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
walp looks like cops / admins are winning the battle. The last few days of streaming there have essentially been zero major crimes. gg @thefamily rp

Oldbased

> Than U
walp looks like cops / admins are winning the battle. The last few days of streaming there have essentially been zero major crimes. gg @thefamily rp
No worries. I sense a disturbance in the force or something.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Here is the one thing I keep forgetting to ask. What is the story on them "firing" Langley from the police force. I didn't think she was that bad as a cop. Was it Proxy that ultimately got her fired? I know she didn't care for her as a cop even though Proxy played it off as "RP" at the time.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Here is the one thing I keep forgetting to ask. What is the story on them "firing" Langley from the police force. I didn't think she was that bad as a cop. Was it Proxy that ultimately got her fired? I know she didn't care for her as a cop even though Proxy played it off as "RP" at the time.

Doyle straight up said she was not doing a good job. Had it been up to him he said he would not have carried her over to the new server. He did not go into specifics.

What I saw back on SOE... was Langley taking things very personal in game. She did not like the Leanbois one bit. She was throwing the book at them on second hand bullshit. Detaining them at times for up to an hour without giving them a reason why. No one according to Eli is to be detained for longer than 20 minutes, unless they are being charged with a crime.

Buddha, and Peter were in a motorcycle wreck with AI one day. Langley went to the scene, and all hell broke loose because she was detaining them once again, for no real reason. 45 minutes into this, Langley not Rping with them on scene, they get agitated, and started asking WTF is going on, and start talking shit. She arrests Buddha for disorderly, Peter after being told to leave the scene, does, but keeps talking shit to her on the way out. She chases him to arrest him on a disorderly as well, and he turned around and punched her right in the face.

They went to jail, but when Eli got word at what happened, she was suspended, and Leanbois were suppose to go to court over it all. Never happened though.

I can't imagine who white-listed her on the server. If Doyle was not a fan, Eli would not have been.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Doyle straight up said she was not doing a good job. Had it been up to him he said he would not have carried her over to the new server. He did not go into specifics.

What I saw back on SOE... was Langley taking things very personal in game. She did not like the Leanbois one bit. She was throwing the book at them on second hand bullshit. Detaining them at times for up to an hour without giving them a reason why. No one according to Eli is to be detained for longer than 20 minutes, unless they are being charged with a crime.

Buddha, and Peter were in a motorcycle wreck with AI one day. Langley went to the scene, and all hell broke loose because she was detaining them once again, for no real reason. 45 minutes into this, Langley not Rping with them on scene, they get agitated, and started asking WTF is going on, and start talking shit. She arrests Buddha for disorderly, Peter after being told to leave the scene, does, but keeps talking shit to her on the way out. She chases him to arrest him on a disorderly as well, and he turned around and punched her right in the face.

They went to jail, but when Eli got word at what happened, she was suspended, and Leanbois were suppose to go to court over it all. Never happened though.

I can't imagine who white-listed her on the server. If Doyle was not a fan, Eli would not have been.

The weird thing is that incident happen a while before she ended up getting fired. She got a good talken too and started being cordial with the leanboys again. I'm not sure exactly what happened but her cop character ended up being almost a total joke with almost every single other character on the server ONLY trying to get dates with her when they RP'd with her. Was hilarious on my end though. lol

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Moon/Frank/Jeff, when those three are together it's pure gold.

It's the best when Coolidge is drunk as fuck. A while ago, on the SoE server, Coolidge got completely hammered and was riding around with Jeff, Moon, Mort and the other PI(forgot his name). Anyhow, it was probably some of the funniest shit I've ever seen those guys do.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Is it that hard to find good admin on these servers? I thought the idea of the new server was that everyone gets to have a say in what happens. Maybe in a few months some other server pops up.