GTA V RP

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I have a hard time placing all the blame for the drama here on eli or the admin team - the leanbois seemed completely unbelievable to me the entire time. I don't think the type of atmosphere they wanted on the server was properly communicated to the players coming over and its caused a severe disconnect between the factions.

KatieRouu causes drama wherever she goes. She played on a Life is Feudal server I was on and followed to my own server after that one imploded and was involved in/instigated major drama on both. Not surprised she didn't last, especially as a police officer.

Classypax is amazing - I wish all of the characters on the server were at the level of those he plays. Is there a link to Moon's stream? I'm not sure who that is.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I have a hard time placing all the blame for the drama here on eli or the admin team - the leanbois seemed completely unbelievable to me the entire time. I don't think the type of atmosphere they wanted on the server was properly communicated to the players coming over and its caused a severe disconnect between the factions.

KatieRouu causes drama wherever she goes. She played on a Life is Feudal server I was on and followed to my own server after that one imploded and was involved in/instigated major drama on both. Not surprised she didn't last, especially as a police officer.

Classypax is amazing - I wish all of the characters on the server were at the level of those he plays. Is there a link to Moon's stream? I'm not sure who that is.

The thing is there's no way you're going to find 25 people with the talent of classy or moon. Impossible. Notice how empty the server / twitch is after all the shit went down and people realized that the fun but less realistic crime was essentially a bannable offense. Almost every twitch streamer playing familyrp is bored as fuck right now. You need to allow a slight element of unrealisticness into this and the leanboys being the dopey always fucking up criminals was a great mechanism that was unrealistic at the start but would always end up creating great RP in the long run.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks as if Peter Ross getting the perma-ban.

Dealing drugs all over the place. Tony, and him piss off AI gang members who start going ham on them. Eli grills Peter about what went down. He feeds Eli the usual weak ass BS story. Eli gets pissed, Peter goes off on him until he's gagged, and also goes off on Eli in ooc chat.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That new server can't get here fast enough. It may not matter at this point even if they do get it up and running. All the momentum streamers had from this game is gone. Every streamer is down number wise massively since the incident with Doyle, and the Leanbois. Eli losing his shit on Saab, and then Peter has definitely effected the community.

Leanbois are done at this point as a gang. Reggie has gone MIA. Bayo got himself canned, Thadrius stopped playing as an officer, have to wonder if they were getting fed up with Eli antics.

It's interesting because on Twitch GTA RP is still in the top 10 games streamed at all times, but this server has really tanked the last month.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
That new server can't get here fast enough. It may not matter at this point even if they do get it up and running. All the momentum streamers had from this game is gone. Every streamer is down number wise massively since the incident with Doyle, and the Leanbois. Eli losing his shit on Saab, and then Peter has definitely effected the community.

Leanbois are done at this point as a gang. Reggie has gone MIA. Bayo got himself canned, Thadrius stopped playing as an officer, have to wonder if they were getting fed up with Eli antics.

It's interesting because on Twitch GTA RP is still in the top 10 games streamed at all times, but this server has really tanked the last month.

Eli Doyle Timmac and Proxy destroyed their server. Congrats on doing the exact opposite of what you needed to to grow the genre and your personal user base. Power hungry can't handle losing jealous cunts one and all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I haven't watch any RP since they forced the Leanbois to break up so I'm out of the loop on what is going on.

Eli's stream has cratered.

tqscUp1.png

Leanbois Robbery and how Eli/Admins actions and behaviour pretty much caused several well loved Rper's to stop playing on the server.

Eli's continued abuse during the aftermath of the Leanbois Robbery that also just happened to coincide with a massive drop off (50%+) in viewers from most streamers in Family RP. Also accuses Buddha of Cheating.

Eli's in game threats to ban other players and the banning by Family RP Admin of Peter and LST (LST apparently were not informed of their ban)

Due to restrictive rules and threats of permanent bans - crime on Family RP starts to drop off and parking Lot RP created.

Major Rper's and many admins of Family RP start playing other games, including sponsored Ark etc.

Some Rper's start to play on NoPIxels - a platform many who followed Family GTA RP had never heard of before.

Family Rp server starts to empty, with 10 or less players becoming common.

More major Rper's from Family Rp start to play on NoPixels, introducing their own audiences to a new platform with more open rule sets and action.

GtaClips sub-reddit is taken over by Family Rp admin and is purged of all criticism and critical discussion of Family Rp issues. Eventually even censors their own posts outlining their censorship.

Release of audio from Family Rp meeting where admins make clear by their own hypocritical behaviour that one set of rules would apply to the "inner circle", while everyone else will be held to a higher standard.

More Scripted moments in RP is apparently encouraged.

Family RP server is revealed by Classy's in Audio of Meeting to be struggling and will be basic compared to rival GTA RP servers on its release and was over-hyped by Family RP.

Tony, a well liked original member of the Family Rp, is un-whitelisted for making fun of Eli while on NoPIxels, but not told of it by Family Admins, only finding out during live stream. For some major Rper's, a line has been crossed.

GTA RP MOD is pretty amazing

Last edited:

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I haven't watch any RP since they forced the Leanbois to break up so I'm out of the loop on what is going on.

Eli's stream has cratered.

tqscUp1.png

GTA RP MOD is pretty amazing

Still pretty old news since the family RP thing was weeks/months ago now. He's still perfectly entertaining in most games. and high viewer numbers for how new he is at it.

Also people like Buddha still play with him etc. I really think people blow the drama out of proportion as 3rd party folks.

Last edited:

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Wow, never knew there was a thread for this. GTA RP replaced TV for us for a while. Not as much now, but man this stuff is good sometimes.

• 1Solidarity

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Wow, never knew there was a thread for this. GTA RP replaced TV for us for a while. Not as much now, but man this stuff is good sometimes.

Ever since finding Milton, it has for me. I always have to catch up on VOD's and they're long but usually full of gold. Can't even skip through it because even the most random interaction with him can go so wrong so fast.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
koil is a great watch, he's the nopixal creator and plays a great cop and for a 2nd char an awesome criminal

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Tim made the mistake of changing his model instead of clothes when about 5 streamers were all together and chaos ensued.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
welp

leanboys getting smart, lirik came up with a brilliant bank robbery plan

fuckers robbed the bank and kept tony in the trunk the whole time, put the jewels into the truck and ran, then a mile down the road switch cars into a car saab was waiting in. copter and police cars all chase after the new car and tony waits in the trunk for em to go by then gets out, grabs the bank loot and walks off lol

loot secured in first 5 minutes of chase then we get another 30 minutes of epic pursuit

clips are all on the respective channels, good shit

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Nice, good lesson for the cops as well. Have to secure the scene.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was hilarious watching them torch the cop car this afternoon then somehow escape getting chased by 3 cops.

Are they turning themselves in because jail time counts down when you’re logged off now and they are just done streaming for the day?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Was hilarious watching them torch the cop car this afternoon then somehow escape getting chased by 3 cops.

Are they turning themselves in because jail time counts down when you’re logged off now and they are just done streaming for the day?

lirik was done anyways all the other guys did prison jobs and got out in like 20-30 minutes

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I think it's hilarious that GTA V has become a top viewed RP game.

What does the RP mod do?