GTA V RP

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
xQc banned from GTA again, perma this time. Not even 10 minutes later constant DDOS attacks on the NoPixel server. It's been down for hours now.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
xQc banned from GTA again, perma this time. Not even 10 minutes later constant DDOS attacks on the NoPixel server. It's been down for hours now.
Wasn't it "perma" the last 19 times he was banned?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm sure they'll unban him again. The admins love his over 100k viewer count too much despite him breaking every rule they have on the server.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Wasn't it "perma" the last 19 times he was banned?
It's kind of a fucked up situation this time where the cops and X excalated shit, but this time X basically egged his chat to go and voice their opinions in other streamers chats. Which caused a bunch of the cop streamers to be mauled with threats and shit. That and some of this ooc rants were over the line telling people a couple people they need to die and shit. Also he was back to his old shit of blaming everything on Meta and stream snipers. The dude has been doing like 20-24 hour streams almost everyday. The longer he's on the more stupid shit he does. Also, even though it says permabanned he can appeal in 30 days.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Milton made an MiB character today, Agent Kray with the FiB. He recruited one guy, and then one of the devs for NoPixel (Wayward, he's done a few other characters with Milton before) decided to join in:

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Milton made an MiB character today, Agent Kray with the FiB. He recruited one guy, and then one of the devs for NoPixel (Wayward, he's done a few other characters with Milton before) decided to join in:

I have spent the last hour laughing my ass off watching that twitch. That was hilarious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Lirik is quitting his Bayvon character because some stupid ass snowflake got mad for him playing a black person. Little does the idiot know Lirik isn't white.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Lirik is quitting his Bayvon character because some stupid ass snowflake got mad for him playing a black person. Little does the idiot know Lirik isn't white.

Pretty ironic considering Avon had a huge part putting gta rp on the map. Wonder if he's scrapping them all or if it's just the "black voice" that triggered someone. He said Bayvon is gonna be using a different model, his dumb Hubba Bubba character.

Araxen

Pretty ironic considering Avon had a huge part putting gta rp on the map. Wonder if he's scrapping them all or if it's just the "black voice" that triggered someone. He said Bayvon is gonna be using a different model, his dumb Hubba Bubba character.

It sucks, I liked the Bayvon character a lot. He was really a respectful character. The Hubba Bubba character is better off not being a cop character. He really likes the Cop RP. He'll make it work regardless. He's a good RPer.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
It sucks, I liked the Bayvon character a lot. He was really a respectful character. The Hubba Bubba character is better off not being a cop character. He really likes the Cop RP. He'll make it work regardless. He's a good RPer.
Yeah, I haven't watched much of his cop rp to start but Bayvon was growing on me. This whole interrogation scene had me dieing,

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
Didn't something similar happen to Kebun too? I've never followed the GTA rp too closely but wasn't he the Chang in the Chang gang?

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Didn't something similar happen to Kebun too? I've never followed the GTA rp too closely but wasn't he the Chang in the Chang gang?
Except Kebun was a white kid who just sounds like he has a cold and every time I watched him I never personally understood why he was popular. But as far as I know, Kebun just relocated to facebook streaming and probably just killed his own career.

But even Milton catches retards giving him shit for Bill Ding too and it made him not want to play Bill anymore. And Milton put in a ton of time with a Vietnamese linguist coach who helped him get the mannerisms and the accent right, and you'd get people who were Vietnamese in his chat who said he'd nail it and lots said it reminded them of a parent/grandparent.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user