GTA V RP

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's official. The Block Family Reunion is happening next Friday.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's official. The Block Family Reunion is happening next Friday.

Mike Block got the 9's tonight. Too bad prison breaks are impossible in 3.0. Also Ro proposed to Liz Anya after she wrote this song for him.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Mike Block got the 9's tonight. Too bad prison breaks are impossible in 3.0. Also Ro proposed to Liz Anya after she wrote this song for him.

That song was amazing. There are quite a bit of talented musicians/rappers in NoPixel it seems.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Also they dropped the Forcer's Law charge on Mike Block so he'll be free on Friday. Apparently Penta is playing it safe and not even gonna play him til then lol. Also I think the server is gonna be flooded with Blocks and Dans. People keep asking Penta if they can make a Block character. Not only that they have Dan-Con again on the same night. Last time there were like 10-15 Dan brothers running around. They have been harvesting dead people so they can perform a satanic ritual to raise one of their brothers from the dead lol.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The Block stuff is fun, but the Dan stuff is really goofy because they all dress the same, use the same model, but recolor parts of their outfits. Fingal, Pringal, Dingal, and Mingal Dan had some of the funniest shit I've seen. I think Shrimp (Bradley Kickass) would play Pringal and he would just randomly die at times and his brothers would be like "oh, guess it was time" and then he'd pop up "HEY I'M PRINGAL" from the ground.

The Block stuff is people who play rule-abiding characters just showing how absolutely fucking dumb (and sometimes funny) it is when people just XQC all over the place. It's really great when the Block squad is like 90% Cop mains.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The Block stuff is fun, but the Dan stuff is really goofy because they all dress the same, use the same model, but recolor parts of their outfits. Fingal, Pringal, Dingal, and Mingal Dan had some of the funniest shit I've seen. I think Shrimp (Bradley Kickass) would play Pringal and he would just randomly die at times and his brothers would be like "oh, guess it was time" and then he'd pop up "HEY I'M PRINGAL" from the ground.

The Block stuff is people who play rule-abiding characters just showing how absolutely fucking dumb (and sometimes funny) it is when people just XQC all over the place. It's really great when the Block squad is like 90% Cop mains.
Yeah, the Dan's are just weird/crazy lol. I've been enjoying the Blocks stuff cuz it's not constant bank robbery after bank robbery it's just chaos. The bank stuff is so old now and even the escape plans are heavily recycled. It's rare if you see a truly unique escape anymore.

Araxen

Yeah, that is why I like the Block's too. Bank robbery RP is so boring. It's the same shit every time.

I really hope the next reset they force CG and CB to break up.

• 1Solidarity

Araxen

They opened up a public server today for NoPixel to basically milk the XQC juicers of their money since they are allowing XQC to play on that server.

I think this is going to get them into trouble with Rockstar.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They opened up a public server today for NoPixel to basically milk the XQC juicers of their money since they are allowing XQC to play on that server.

I think this is going to get them into trouble with Rockstar.

The "dev coin" will probably be the biggest issue since it is a way to buy in game currency.

I was planning on giving this a go since I have no chance of getting on the main server, but there are people saying even with the t2 priority the wait is like a 1000 people. This is basically going to be a juicer server until X gets tired of it.

Araxen

The "dev coin" will probably be the biggest issue since it is a way to buy in game currency.

I was planning on giving this a go since I have no chance of getting on the main server, but there are people saying even with the t2 priority the wait is like a 1000 people. This is basically going to be a juicer server until X gets tired of it.

It's almost up to 2k right now according to this post. Give it a week, and it'll die down.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
hope everyone enjoyed watching rp because riot is going to curb stomp the shit out of this now

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
hope everyone enjoyed watching rp because riot is going to curb stomp the shit out of this now
Riot? Did you mean Rockstar?

I agree, I think this is a huge mistake. Especially since a lot of the bigger names recently quit NoPixel or otherwise took a break for a while. Now with clout chasers likely piling into this server to leech from xCq, the private server is going to be absolutely dead. It also doesn't help that a lot of the big crim personalities keep playing on their cop characters.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Riot? Did you mean Rockstar?

I agree, I think this is a huge mistake. Especially since a lot of the bigger names recently quit NoPixel or otherwise took a break for a while. Now with clout chasers likely piling into this server to leech from xCq, the private server is going to be absolutely dead. It also doesn't help that a lot of the big crim personalities keep playing on their cop characters.

ya oops - they are literally selling tickets into the server, and then selling in game money for irl money in that server. literal shark cards

I'm guessing koil is over it and wants to cash out, but not sure he's thought it through because if they wanted to, they could sue the shit out of him and take everything he's ever made off nopixal

xqc better not be involved in the money side of that shit either because he'd be putting his whole brand at risk