GTA V RP

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Where did Vader go to? I was wondering why I haven't seen him on my following list the last couple days.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Only major ones that really jumped to other platforms has been Kebun and Vader, everyone else is still on Twitch (including Ramee). GTA will likely be #1 on Twitch for the coming weeks when 3.0 hits Friday. If you want to make a name for yourself and grow, 3.0 is basically the time to do it with all the big streamers trying it out. That is how people like Vader, Kebun, Shotz, Buddha, Ramee etc grew was due to the previous big streamers.

nopixel is pretty much invite only, no one is going to be getting in unless they have a connection

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Where did Vader go to? I was wondering why I haven't seen him on my following list the last couple days.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
nopixel is pretty much invite only, no one is going to be getting in unless they have a connection

I know, was stating in general. He also said he was whitelisted already.

He went to Facebook shortly after Kebun. His biggest reason was the DMCA-stuff, he hated how it was being handled by Twitch. Supposedly Facebook also gives you 100% of the earnings where-as Twitch of course took their cut from subs and whatnot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of this, does anyone know what happened to Moon? He played the character of Freddy Price. Fucking brilliant RPer, but his last video is from like 8 months ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

He went to Facebook shortly after Kebun. His biggest reason was the DMCA-stuff, he hated how it was being handled by Twitch. Supposedly Facebook also gives you 100% of the earnings where-as Twitch of course took their cut from subs and whatnot.

ah

Araxen

I respect his decision on why he did it. I won't be watching him on Facebook though. Fuck that website.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Meaning he plays other games? The last video posted to his Twitch for ANYTHING was 8 months ago.

oh, his name is moonmoon

edit: oops i'm wrong - I got confused with young dab rp char by moonmoon

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I hated Freddy Price, especially with all the Securo Serve stuff, but just prior to that is still my favorite times of GTARP over on FamilyRP. Sentry's characters, a great police force w/ Mason, Finkone, Xiceman, Five0, etc.

Araxen

Freddy Price was a great character. The Securo serve stuff provided some great moments especially when he was grouped up with Thadrius.

Araxen

Lirik is going to be play on NoPixel today when 3.0 goes live barring any server issues. I guess he is starting a new character named Clayvon.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Raid from yesterday & today promoted lol
20210207141012_1.jpg
20210205211654_1.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
What ever happened to that cop dude that Twitch helped buy a new computer with donations? Can't remember his name atm. Maybe someone knows who I'm talking about?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
What ever happened to that cop dude that Twitch helped buy a new computer with donations? Can't remember his name atm. Maybe someone knows who I'm talking about?

he was a power hungery shitbag that, with a few other folks, ruined fivem. he lost most his viewership when people realized what he was and that og server died. lirik originally blew up a lot of those streamers... like 5 years ago or so, when leanboys got started

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Sheriff Eli. I think he still streams, just not RP.
Yeah, Eli still streams, just random games(used to do a lot of Tarkov). He still plays with Finkone occasionally as well. Him and Finkone being former LEOs made such a massive fucking difference in their ability to RP as cops. The cops I've seen on NoPixel watching Abdul's stream, so far, are absolute dogshit.