Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Finally saw this and enjoyed more than any of the latest marvel movies. Was a bit surprised that I enjoyed it as much as I did. Still think Zoe Was a miscast as Zamorra and I keep thinking of Drax from the late 70's captain marvel series but overall it really clicked.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Finally saw this and enjoyed more than any of the latest marvel movies. Was a bit surprised that I enjoyed it as much as I did. Still think Zoe Was a miscast as Zamorra and I keep thinking of Drax from the late 70's captain marvel series but overall it really clicked.
Zoe Saldana is miscast in anything she's pretty terrible.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Zoe was great in Avatar too. And honestly, I enjoyed her in Colombiana also. She played the role of an assassin great. There were no issues that I recall with that movie.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Movie is loved in china, it got released a week or 2 ago and is at 70 million already.

j00t

i'm not really sure what the deal was. I think zoe is generally pretty decent. I was one of the guys that figured she'd do a great job as gamora but something was just off. I think it's easy to say it was her size, but her size hasn't really meant anything in any of her other films. it's entirely possible that she just needed more time with her character. Chris Pratt and Batista both are used to quick production schedules. they have to memorize what they are doing pretty quickly. Bradley Cooper had nothing to do but sit in a sound studio and read over his lines and Vin had 1 line the entire movie. I know they moved pretty quickly from the point that they cast everyone to when they actually started filming. Marvel is pretty notorious for leaving very little wiggle room with deadlines. maybe i'm completely off, I don't know...

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Movie is loved in china, it got released a week or 2 ago and is at 70 million already.
I read that Marvel dropped the ball on the translation, though, so people are complaining that they should have spent more $ for a quality one. They said a lot of the jokes/etc weren't translated well.

Homsar

I read that Marvel dropped the ball on the translation, though, so people are complaining that they should have spent more $ for a quality one. They said a lot of the jokes/etc weren't translated well.
Same think with pacific rim but that movie still grossed more in china than it did in the states. Crazy that this is just now getting opened in italy

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Fucking Frozen is translated and co-released in virtually every language imaginable. Why the delay on these?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Probably because the audio is locked in pretty early on in the production of an animated picture due to leadtime in animation and rendering so you have plenty of time to localize and get voice talent lined up. Also they knew Frozen was gonna be big pretty early on in the development. I have a feeling they were worried Guardians might flop right up until it released.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
You can protect it by not playing it. Or possibly just record a second tape with the same mix. All of the dual-sided boom boxes of yesteryear used to do that. It's neat that they used to mass market pirating, before we knew it was called pirating.

Keep in mind that this is more of a collectors item than anything else.

Oldbased

> Than U
Ya I have the digital version already. Was not planning on even opening it if I got my hands on one, but was concerned with best way to store it.
All depends on how limited the limited release is.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
You can protect it by not playing it. Or possibly just record a second tape with the same mix. All of the dual-sided boom boxes of yesteryear used to do that. It's neat that they used to mass market pirating, before we knew it was called pirating.

Keep in mind that this is more of a collectors item than anything else.
Back in the day, we did that with all our vinyl records. Play them only once and record them onto cassette for whenever we wanted to listen to them.