Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
depending on the quality of the tape they can last quite a long time if stored properly, i still have tapes i bought brand new in 1984 that will still play fine. just keep them in the box and record the tracks you like onto a mix tape. finally got around to seeing this, it was pretty good, groot and the bodybuilder dude were my favorites. dunno why they made karen gilian cut her hair for the role, it didnt seem very necessary. i also chuckled a little at the end of the movie when they did a Spaceballs gag "you really are alien". instead of Lonestar we get Starlord. good stuff.

Oldbased

> Than U
So seeing the list as it stands right now for early pre order digitalaccess in 8 days the special features is pretty much all GoTG stuff. The only bonus content outside of that is a teaser trailer for Avengers2. No one shot or anything like that;/
That would be twice we get skimped for it, and seems related to Disney's BS. Extra content was much much better when Universal had it.

Arakkis

N00b
Don't download good movies you fucking faggots. Pay the few goddamn dollars to support more movies like this being made.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I paid to see it at the movie theaters twice. I am owed a life time of free viewing of my own choosing.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
depending on the quality of the tape they can last quite a long time if stored properly,
I was never a big audiophile, but I've been told its not really an issue of the quality of the tapes, but the quality of the music. When you lay track over track over track, it makes the sound better but the tape material itself gets thin. Supposedly pink floyd tapes were so thin they were translucent, and they were notorious for breaking quickly.

Oldbased

> Than U
I paid to see it at the movie theaters twice. I am owed a life time of free viewing of my own choosing.
I wouldn't disagree with that line of thinking. I just don't do it myself.
Today I am debating Rise and Dawn of the planet of the apes( which isn't officially out yet but I can download and watch now ) for $12.50 due to a $10 bonus credit I have.
I don't consider that unreasonable for 2 movies, one of which I haven't seen and just came out.

I should add for those who do use Vudu you can get a $5 credit to your account right now by texting LAME or FUNNY to vudu( 698838 ) but people have said it doesn't work on Google Voice due to shorthand or something. Worked fine on my smartphone.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
We buy movies we like digitally on Amazon, looking forward to the release next week.

Arakkis

N00b
Yes. Please help support this poor independent film.
Poor independent films are garbage pretentious faggots like etchazz pretend are worth a shit. Good big budget films that take risks require big budgets that come from nerds with disposable income buying their shit. So go buy their shit.

Can't I do both? Paid for movie tickets, will buy bluray, but I want to watch that shit again right now.
yeah ok i guess you have permission

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I saw the movie 4 times in theater and bought atleast 13 tickets for friends so im not feeling bad.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I haven't shop lifted since early high school... when I stole a starter deck of Marvel Overpower playing cards from Walmart. It was such a rush. If I recall, they caught me, but didn't do a strip search. They just took me in the back of the room, but I kept the cards because they didn't find them and I played it off like I didn't take anything. You know, that's probably why I never stole anything else... my heart's beating kind of quicker even thinking about that experience.