Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Quick browse of Drax lore says he was reborn at one point as a skinnier version? Isn't he an artificial life form created to kill Thanos? Lots of ways to work in a new actor, maybe make him closer to his written power level instead of just being comic relief.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

Drax is the most replaceable of the current line up.

if rumors about Hulk are true, should have him replace Drax

or could kill off Pepper and have Tony go with them.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Or have Thor fart around with them for a while. Kind of sad, I think Bautista has done great work (really liked him in BR2049), but if you go up against the Mouse especially on something slam dunk like this, you are going to lose bad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Was thinking maybe the Rock could replace him but I don't know if his voice/demeanor can nail the deadpan delivery like Bautista can.

spronk

FPS noob
just watched this today as part of the IMAX MCU Marathon, last day is tomorrow with Iron Man and Infinity War. Enjoyed it a bit more in 3D, IMAX, and the big screen. Still a few slow parts and GOTG1 was better (rewatched that sunday) but its too bad Gunn is gone, I imagine there's a possibility GOTG3 will never get made if Disney has reset the contracts and doesn't have an air date anymore.

Pratt and Zoe Saldana are the only ones with clout, they could replace Groot, Raccoon, and Mantis tomorrow and no one would give a shit so its pretty dumb of Bautista to shit talk Disney so much but I'm sure he'd be just fine doing other stuff and its kinda refreshing to see someone stand up to Disney. Stupid, since they now control 70% of the domestic box office, but refreshing.

• 1Garbage

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
They could also offer Batista a way out of his contract in the next Avengers by killing him off?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well, Disney owns SO much of the media money machine that its just stupid to go to war with them, especially when you are on the wrong side of an argument. I mean unless you believe the 4chan larp and think Gunn has pictures of him cornholing 8 year olds, him doing such a massive suicidal move to his career doesn't make any real sense. He might get to do a couple more films here and there, but if he pisses off the Mouse it will be made for sci fi or art house shit for the rest of his life. Maybe he thinks he has made enough money and is taking a stand for the guy who got him his major break I guess? Just beyond stupid. Even Pratt was smart enough to Tuco this one.

• 1Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well, Disney owns SO much of the media money machine that its just stupid to go to war with them, especially when you are on the wrong side of an argument. I mean unless you believe the 4chan larp and think Gunn has pictures of him cornholing 8 year olds, him doing such a massive suicidal move to his career doesn't make any real sense. He might get to do a couple more films here and there, but if he pisses off the Mouse it will be made for sci fi or art house shit for the rest of his life. Maybe he thinks he has made enough money and is taking a stand for the guy who got him his major break I guess? Just beyond stupid. Even Pratt was smart enough to Tuco this one.
his biggest mistake wasnt backing Gunn. his biggest mistake was in thinking that anyone of his "friends" in hollywood will have his back. dude, those whores will disown you in a second.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Article says they were seeing each other for nearly a year, friends say they were only dating a few months. fucking trash reporting.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Article says they were seeing each other for nearly a year, friends say they were only dating a few months. fucking trash reporting.

They reportedly had been on a few dates by june. Which means they went from dating to engaged in about 7 months or so.

Why is this news worthy?

• 1Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They reportedly had been on a few dates by june. Which means they went from dating to engaged in about 7 months or so.

Why is this news worthy?
no idea, 7 months is pretty close to average for a steady couple. its probably paid publicity by the studio.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Jeff Bezos take a clue from Starlord, he traded up, Anna Faris was OLDER than him and pooped a few kids too, so her body was ragged, he went for the 10year younger edition.

• 1EyeRoll

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Jeff Bezos take a clue from Starlord, he traded up, Anna Faris was OLDER than him and pooped a few kids too, so her body was ragged, he went for the 10year younger edition.

bezos cheated on his wife. pratt got engaged to a girl after dating her for the better part of a year after his wife left him. the situations are so terribly unrelated that it comes across as a cheap ploy just to make a sub-par joke. do better next time

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users