Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
yeah lot of cameos in the video including Guillermo del Toro supposedly (dunno who), both Gunn brothers, Bautista as the wings guy with the massive sideburns, Yondu is the soul patch guy, and Nebula is the chick in the platinum wig

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
yeah lot of cameos in the video including Guillermo del Toro supposedly (dunno who), both Gunn brothers, Bautista as the wings guy with the massive sideburns, Yondu is the soul patch guy, and Nebula is the chick in the platinum wig

Nebula is the redhead, she's Amy Pond, bro. Not sure who the platinum wig chick is for GotG, I do recognize her though, but don't recall her having a GotG role.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
That was hilarious.

Also, I'm glad that Marvel is finally releasing 4K blurays.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Looks like Chris Pratt is divorcing Ana Faris. Pratt does a silly tv show and they're fine all of a sudden he does GotG+1/2 and Jurrasic World and they gotta separate?

I'm thinking we'll get Chris pratt + Bryce dallas Howard hooking up in a few months.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Looks like Chris Pratt is divorcing Ana Faris. Pratt does a silly tv show and they're fine all of a sudden he does GotG+1/2 and Jurrasic World and they gotta separate?

I'm thinking we'll get Chris pratt + Bryce dallas Howard hooking up in a few months.
So they had a premature baby not too long ago that had some complications. I am guessing this stems more from that and what priority that was for each of them maybe.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Seems like it was more of movies causing him to be away from home so Anna got upset. She works on her show while being the primary caregiver. I didn't take it as a cheating or ego thing. Chris is too down to earth for that. If you watch different cast interviews it seems like all of his female castmates are all up on his junk but he doesn't even notice

• 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
1080p is up
yep, pretty OK movie, not as good as the first one, but it was mostly entertaining. i know i am always alone in my opinions, but goddamn it felt like this movie borrowed heavily from the original star trek tv show and movies. still not a bad movie, its always fun seeing michael rooker and i got a surprise stallone appearance.

Last edited:

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice, which one was John Lithgow? I didn't recognize him but some of those aliens had crazy makeup jobs going on. The icy/crystal whatever guy is Lex Luthor from Smallville.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It very well could be an ego thing, but no matter what caused it, I feel for both of them.

It's clearly that Anna's career had peaked already and she was on a stable show. Pratt's career pretty much has just started and he's going to be a leading man for at least the next 10 years. Anna apparently wanted a stable at home family life and it wasn't going to work unless Pratt started passing on all these leading roles.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This came out on BluRay today. I picked up the 4k & 3D steelbook from Best Buy. It was nice watching it again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally got around to seeing it. IMO too much studio involvement - oh, X tested well in the first movie what if we add X here.

• 1Solidarity