Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023)

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
3.80 star(s) Rating: 3.80/5 5 Votes
Title: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: James Gunn

Cast: Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldaña, Dave Bautista, Karen Gillan, Pom Klementieff, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, Will Poulter, Elizabeth Debicki, Sylvester Stallone, Sean Gunn, Maria Bakalova, Daniela Melchior, Chukwudi Iwuji, Nico Santos

Release: 2023-05-03

Plot: Peter Quill, still reeling from the loss of Gamora, must rally his team around him to defend the universe along with protecting one of their own. A mission that, if not completed successfully, could quite possibly lead to the end of the Guardians as we know them.

spronk

FPS noob
1669937652365.png

cool

i saw adam warlock too

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Please don't be woke, mega-trans, and retarded. Please....

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 6 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
This one is gonna wreck me. Love the Guardians movies, Gunn is hitting it out of the park lately.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Did I miss something regarding Gamora being alive? If not, seems like an odd thing to spoil in the trailer.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You mean the Gamora that came from a different time line in endgame?

Yes you missed something....

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I guess James Gunn really likes that dude whose name I'm totally going to copy and paste now (Chukwudi Iwuji) that played Murn in Peacemaker. He was good for the few episodes he was in.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I guess James Gunn really likes that dude whose name I'm totally going to copy and paste now (Chukwudi Iwuji) that played Murn in Peacemaker. He was good for the few episodes he was in.
That isn't unusual with directors, look at Kevin Smith, Joss Whedon, or Sam Raimi. You just find actors you mesh well with and get your style.

• 1Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
this trailer was more entertaining/better than all of thor 4 combined.
looking forward to it

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Hard not to be excited for this one, could be the No Way Home of Phase 5. Adam Warlock, High Evolutionary, Lady Lylla. Seems like Gunn is going all out here as his farewell to the MCU.

I know Bautista is done with the MCU after this, wondering if Bradley Cooper is bowing out as well

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Jesus Christ. Bring, like, a whole box of tissues to this one. I have a strong feeling I'll be bawling by the end.

• 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

he also keeps casting that freak with the concave chest

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database