Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Gonna assume this is a joke but if not... you mean his brother?

How is it a joke? Dude's got Homer Simpson growing out his abdomen

1669999615953.png

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
being his brother and that freak with the concave chest are not mutually exclusive

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
yes, but what's your point? are you surprised he would cast his concave-chested brother?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hard not to be excited for this one, could be the No Way Home of Phase 5. Adam Warlock, High Evolutionary, Lady Lylla. Seems like Gunn is going all out here as his farewell to the MCU.

I know Bautista is done with the MCU after this, wondering if Bradley Cooper is bowing out as well
I am pretty sure that Zoe Saldana is done as well. I saw an article with her complaining about being locked into Avatar and MCU.

Certainly does look like someone dies in this and it could be Rocket.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
My impression is that the guardians are done after this one, if and when they come back to it, it would be a reboot.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
I am pretty sure that Zoe Saldana is done as well. I saw an article with her complaining about being locked into Avatar and MCU.

Certainly does look like someone dies in this and it could be Rocket.
If Rocket dies, we revolt!

but yeah, I think hes gone along with Drax (who has said he wont be back)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
which may be a silver lining as a DCEU film with Gunn overseeing it could have Bautista or Saldana in it as they worked well with him before. i dont like James Gunn as a person, but he was the last pre woke era MCU director that was worth a damn. good times can still be coming, but not for Marvel. this will be their last "gotta see" film

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
which may be a silver lining as a DCEU film with Gunn overseeing it could have Bautista or Saldana in it as they worked well with him before. i dont like James Gunn as a person, but he was the last pre woke era MCU director that was worth a damn. good times can still be coming, but not for Marvel. this will be their last "gotta see" film

I hope Zoe is offered roles in the DCEU, but only for characters who will require full body paint.

• 2Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
she's a fine looking Jersey girl.
iu

She's not bad physically, but has a mean case of RBF and her roles in movies are usually cunty or generally unpleasant demeanor, which turns me off.

I just think it would be funny because I'm pretty sure she fucking HATES the body paint shit, and I find it hilarious she's already had to play two chars in multiple movies for each universe.

• 1Pathetic

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I think Pratt said this is it for him too. They are all super loyal to Gunn and are leaving with him. I wouldn’t be shocked to see Rocket Die, Nebula Die, Drax die to be with his family, Groot die, and then Quill and Gamora decide to go into hiding deep in space to whether at the end and pass off the Guardian name to someone else, and they can do a Nova mid credits scene. Maybe setup Nova, Adam Warlock and Harry Styles from Eternals as the new space franchise characters.

This has been a total flop for MCU since the end of Endgame. All the new franchises suck. All the new shows suck.

Thor is gone
Guardians about to be gone
Black Panther is gone
Hulk is neutered
widow is dead and Hawkeye finally retired
Stark is dead
Parker is forgotten and Sony has pulled him back out of MCU
Ant Man is rumored to die in his next film

The only viable heroes left are Strange and Falcon/Winter Soldier who the show did their best to derail.

I know they have a lot of content between now and the next Avengers to sort this out but it looks like the next phase avengers is going to have a shit storm of woke unfunny unpopular characters

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think Pratt said this is it for him too. They are all super loyal to Gunn and are leaving with him. I wouldn’t be shocked to see Rocket Die, Nebula Die, Drax die to be with his family, Groot die, and then Quill and Gamora decide to go into hiding deep in space to whether at the end and pass off the Guardian name to someone else, and they can do a Nova mid credits scene. Maybe setup Nova, Adam Warlock and Harry Styles from Eternals as the new space franchise characters.

This has been a total flop for MCU since the end of Endgame. All the new franchises suck. All the new shows suck.

Thor is gone
Guardians about to be gone
Black Panther is gone
Hulk is neutered
widow is dead and Hawkeye finally retired
Stark is dead
Parker is forgotten and Sony has pulled him back out of MCU
Ant Man is rumored to die in his next film

The only viable heroes left are Strange and Falcon/Winter Soldier who the show did their best to derail.

I know they have a lot of content between now and the next Avengers to sort this out but it looks like the next phase avengers is going to have a shit storm of woke unfunny unpopular characters
Thor isn't gone for like 3 more movies. He's still in the next 2 Avengers and then a final Thor movie.
Hulk is getting a WWHulk storyline across a few movies.
Spider-man has at least 5 more MCU movies. He isn't "out" of the MCU.

Also Guardians will continue with a new team. Of the current team I expect Cosmo, Mantis, Nebula, and Groot to continue on. Probably with Adam Warlock as leader.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Thor isn't gone for like 3 more movies. He's still in the next 2 Avengers and then a final Thor movie.

Also Guardians will continue with a new team. Of the current team I expect Cosmo, Mantis, Nebula, and Groot to continue on. Probably with Adam Warlock as leader.
you think Karen is going to stick around after Zoe, Bautista and Pratt GTFO and start making mad stacks in new roles at DC? her makeup process is just as bad as the others.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
you think Karen is going to stick around after Zoe, Bautista and Pratt GTFO and start making mad stacks in new roles at DC? her makeup process is just as bad as the others.
I doubt any of them are going to DC. Zoe has stated just recently she is tired of franchises cuz she feels locked in. She's still gonna be fucked by Avatar for the next few years. I doubt Pratt will go on to another superhero role and he's not gonna get killed off in the MCU. Bautista wants to do more "serious acting" as opposed to being in grunt roles. It's the reason he made jabs at The Rock about his movies. I mean just because they like working with Gunn doesn't mean they are gonna jump. Especially since Zoe will still be locked in with Disney due to Avatar and Pratt will most likely get tossed a lot of stuff by Disney.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Oh shit I didn’t even think about Avatar she’s going to be filming or on international press circuits for the next 5 years

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

I hadn’t seen that - last I saw Thor was wrapping up and retiring into Fatherhood as a character and Pratt was done. I’m glad if he’s staying cause they need the star power but damn if his character hasn’t run it’s course

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I hadn’t seen that - last I saw Thor was wrapping up and retiring into Fatherhood as a character and Pratt was done. I’m glad if he’s staying cause they need the star power but damn if his character hasn’t run it’s course
Hemsworth said he didn't want to do any more Thor with "wacky directors", taking a swipe at Taika. He is still contracted for the next 2 Avengers movie and they want to do one last "God War" Thor movie to turn him into like the new Odin in the MCU and Hercules replace him in the Avengers.

• 2Like